We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Want an option to add Friends to your game? We need your help!

Comments

• uxer
    uxer Posts: 16 Kingster

Thank you so much for your feedback everyone!!

@DieOmimi Thanks. It´s so nice that you add friends via King.com, we believe that not everyone is aware of how to do this so we are looking into making it even simpler to add whoever you want from inside Soda! And that should of course be anyone that you know IRL or just from the game.

@Origins7_Dale Thank you! I understand your problem and this is exactly why we ask this question so thanks for your answer :) Hopefully, in the future, you should be able to add anyone no matter if they are on Facebook or not, and also it should not matter if they play on PC or a mobile device.

@Sharon_Loose thanks for your comment. We are trying to investigate how to add friends to your game in the easiest and smoothest way possible, so you for example don't have to add them on Facebook first.

Can I ask you how you would do that today? For example, you find someone here in the community but that player does not have Facebook how will you go about adding them to your game?

All the best / uxer

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 40,333 Friends Moderator
    I don't care either way/ no opinion

Thanks @uxer for their feedback.

Perhaps they could answer the following. What makes this feature "add new friends". In my game I have been alone at my current levels for a long time, I have also no friends who would be on the leaderboard. Everyone is playing far behind me.

In the team game I added some of my community friends, so that can't be meant.

Another option would be the weekly race. I already have players who have already completed 30 levels on Monday morning. I didn't even have the chance to finish third lately.

So my question is, what does this feature do? The same as on king.com?

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    Yes, I would love it! :)

Hi @uxer the only people I have added from here are my soda team members and only those that have a Facebook account, That wasn’t too difficult but yes it would be good to be able to add people from here who don’t have Facebook.

• KTMac
    KTMac Posts: 6 Level 2

Yes that's a great idea

• санька
    санька Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited March 2021
    Yes, I would love it! :)

*Edited by CM: unsupported language*

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,430 Sweet Legend

Hi

Welcome to this community

This community only accepts English outside of the international

corner. If you do not know English, it is not so tragic, then please

use an internet translator. He'll help you.

I picked 3 out for you.

https://www.translator.eu/english/

https://www.babelfish.de/

https://www.bing.com/translator/

@LadyRaffie

• crabapple
    crabapple Posts: 740 Level 3

@Nix66 Thank you for the tag. 👍😎👍

@LadyRaffie , I voted "Don't care either way/no opinion". I'm not sure if any of my friends/family play (or what games they play). I am happy with the Soda Squad Team that I am on.

😎❤️🌈❤️🌈❤️🌈😍🌈❤️🌈❤️🌈❤️😎

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,125 Community Manager

Hello!

@crabapple and @DieOmimi thanks for your feedback!

How did you make the friends you have in the Team Squad? Are they from the Community? That's the idea behind this option! Imagine that for instance, you make friends in the Community. Would you like to play against them in the game? If so, would you like to have a quick option to add them without having to have them previously on Facebook or elsewhere? Just like with a code as you can do to be in a Team? 🤗

• DieOmimi

Yes @LadyRaffie some of the friends on my soda team are from the community. In the player list too. But there I added them via king.com. @Spinnifix showed me how it works.

• DieOmimi

@LadyRaffie their good work is unfortunately hampered by the problems with the servers. I just wanted to let you know that items were sent to my game, but I received it immediately after the good news:

It says: Unfortunately, we just can't find your gift. But don't worry, we'll notify you as soon as we find it. You need to be online to get it.

I'm online!

@Nix66 @Origins7_Dale @Yosca for information. You're all doing a really good job. But if the technology doesn't work well... Well. If it happens to others, you know what messages can come.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?