Update on the Bubblegum Hill

Options

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,093 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hi @Werner_Cichy You won 3 times the throne and never received gold bars when you were dethroned? I think that can’t be right 🤔. Can you give me your game id? I’ll ask tomorrow if we can pass this on or player support.

• cussimar
    cussimar Posts: 65 Level 2
    Options

Let me know when the original bgh is back. Til then I won't be playing.

• SheilaB39
    SheilaB39 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I can't even play unless I use my gold bars. The timer thing says 30min and isn't moving at all and I've had the same 50 energy the last 24 hours. Guess won't get to play this one. 😡

• Gumyupawpaw
    Gumyupawpaw Posts: 1,584 Level 4
    Options

I am in the same situation, 25 gold bars to buy 100 energy to start playing, You are right, the timer is not even moving.

• JeannieWally
    JeannieWally Posts: 45 Level 2
    Options

Absolutely the worst update ever to BGH.

It is boring and unplayable. I used my 100 energy - won the 3 levels - was kicked off the throne in 3 minutes and won 1 gold bar and then didn't have enough energy to play again for the rest of the day.

Does the Dev Team not care that they are bleeding players?!?!!??

Bring it back the way it was in the good old days or all your fancy-schmancy updates are going to do is lose you business - permanently...for this and the other King games...cuz you're jacking us around enough so that we'll be doing a total boycott of King Games.

Own up to it and FIX IT.

• Iluvgames
    Iluvgames Posts: 132 Level 3
    Options

Personally, I think they should just scrap this version after this 3 day event runs out! Throw it in the trash! No one is really playing it anyways 🙄. Give us back the original version we’ve all been asking for on a weekly schedule for a day or two at a time and we’ll all be happy again 😃. I’m also wondering if anyone at King is even monitoring this discussion because No One from corporate has even acknowledged the disappointment and dissatisfaction that’s been voiced here 🤔. Just sayin.....

• Gumyupawpaw
    Gumyupawpaw Posts: 1,584 Level 4
    Options

At least you you had 100 energy to start with, I had to pay 25 goldbars to buy 100 energy to even start playing , needless to say, I refused to pay.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I have 1 day to think about this new version of BGH. It makes me want to...

Yes, I'm still angry 😡

• soccers
    soccers Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

Guess what I am so sick and tired of reading and posting complaints about BGH. This has only been going on since the virus had ruined every ones lives so what does the idiots do at king , they shut down BGH and start messing every thing up! WTF? I have had the pleasure of playing BGH for way over ten years and I guess good things always come to an end. I have already uninstalled this game they will never get another cent from me on this game or any other king game because I will not install any of them. When the staff stops listening to their players when every one has been begging and pleading for well over a year and nobody is even listening it is time to get rid of it because they just dont care about what your saying they only hear the greed of let's rape the players of their money! RIP BGH it was fun while it lasted!! 🤬😥

• 2easy
    2easy Posts: 282 Level 3
    Options

Maybe next BGH is about like this :

Need 100 energy for play.

BGH is open to ALL players 250 days.

You not get even 1 free energy. That 100 energy still cost only 25 GB.

There is now only 1 level what need to do, not that 3 what is there now. That level is same what is In map, level 7.

Rewards?!

Reward is 100 energy. So you can do that again.

(Studio not get any info from this place and know How much we (hate) ❤️ this new update or they not care..)

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?