How do I make a complaint to King?

Options
2»

Answers

• Agilitybits
    Agilitybits Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

They only fixed it temprarily, unfortunately. .Several times now I've logged on only to find I've been put back several levels. It's very annoying when you've passed hard and super hard levels and then have to do them again. Is there something I'm doing wrong? I'm playing through the Facebook interface.

• Agilitybits
    Options

I can only access Facebook settings from Facebook and there is no King icon.

• Agilitybits
    Options

I signed in to King but it put me back to level 1. I'll continue with Facebook.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,441 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Agilitybits I understand that you have followed Nix66's advice and created a King account. In addition to what you could do now is to sync your King and Facebook accounts so you can see your progress in both accounts. Follow the steps below:

Are you connected to your game both in Facebook and with a King account? Want to sync the two? No problem! Here's how:

• Go to this page: https://king.com/games 
    • In the top-right corner, click "Log in" (If you are already logged in, it will say "Settings", in which case skip the next two steps)
    • In the top-right corner, click "Settings"
    • Choose the option "Account", then down at the bottom select "Score and progression sync"
    • Select "Sync progress" and you will be asked to log in to your Facebook account.

And that's it! Your progress will be synced across both your King and Facebook accounts.

Please note: your progress and Gold Bars will be synced across all accounts and all signed-in devices, but other items like Boosters are stored on your device and are not synced. 

I hope this helps 😊.

• Agilitybits
    Options

I played the game through King and it all worked well for a couple of days but then I passed a difficult level and it didn't move me on to the next game. The only thing I can do is to pass the level again.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,441 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hi again @Agilitybits Sorry you have to do that hard level again 😔. The game only recognizes your completion of a level at the very end of the achievement. You should see a final 'confirmation message' to recognize you've completed the level and you must allow the confirmation message to show for the software to register it. 

This also ensures that our server (which stores your player progression) can see it too. If, for any reason, you switch applications or close the game before the completion confirmation displays, this can prevent your progress from being saved. You must allow the 'completion message' to show, to avoid this.

Hope you don’t have this problem again 🙂.

• Agilitybits
    Options
  • Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @fuquan and welcome!

You reached out to Candy Crush Soda Saga community forum 🙂

Candy Crush Friends community can be found here, but don't worry I'll ask for your comments to be moved in their own discussion to the support area of the right community 😊

• fuquan
    fuquan Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Thanks for responding Pitty_Kitty. Squared away for the time being if I have any more questions I'll be sure to ask.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?