🥤NewMusic in our Soda Game! 🎺 / Love it 🎷 or Hate it 🎷

Options

Comments

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    Options
    I mute my sound. 😑

I keep it muted mostly but I turned it on after reading this and I don't hear anything different and new? What's the new music like?

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,449 Friends Moderator
    Options
    Other (please specify in comments)

Exactly @Nix66.

I've found that if I focus on the tasks of the level and don't get distracted, I'm 1st faster, 2nd Can I create the level the first time and thereby gain 3rd advantages (e. B. diamond trophies in Candy Crush or first place in the episode race) and I save 4th booster, which I used too quickly when I'm unfocused. 

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Other (please specify in comments)

Hi @Nix66 sorry to say that I never have the sound on when I play the game so I wouldn't know that the studio changed it. But if it's as awesome as you say maybe it's time for me to start listening to it. 😀

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,749 Sweet Legend
    Options
    I mute my sound. 😑

Thanks for the survey. I've always turned off the sound. It is too much for me. Then I prefer to put in a CD and listen to my music under headphones. It's different than in the game.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,749 Sweet Legend
    Options
    I mute my sound. 😑

For me it is related to health. I got a lack of oxygen when I was born, and so my nerves are. Even the click of the candy would drive me crazy. I see it fall, but don't have to hear it. Hope you understand !!

On the PC while writing, I have this from Youtube on the other Bowser. This works out.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,090 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options
    Absolutely love it! 😍

Wow! I love music! @Nix66 🎶

Also add tagging on your Soda Tagging List : @Nubiaoliver and @Cats4Caz (old username : @crippso69 replaced) 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?