The royal path disappeared the day I paid to play that path

Options
2»

Answers

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5
    Options

Harrell exit from the game and entrust the income again, often mistakes occur in the game, make sure that the phone is connected to the Internet because some of the enhancements work with the network make sure that the game is linked to your account and make sure that the game you have updated with the latest version If the problem continues to appear, contact the technical support service

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,035 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @liz100 !

Welcome to the Community!

Have you tried to contact our Player Support team? If you play on your mobile device, please do access the Help Center from the game itself and tap on Contact Us at the bottom of the page.

Thanks!

• babybacall
    babybacall Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

So I bought this last time because it seemed like a REALLY sweet deal!!! 66 of each of the special candies, 48 of each booster, and 72 hours unlimited lives.

What I ended up actually GETTING was nothing even close. The highest number I received of any special candy was 12. And I believe that I only got 5 of each booster. So what exactly IS this page offering??? I added it up and even if I added the special candies and boosters from The Noble Path to what I got when I purchased The Royal Path, it still wouldn't come anywhere even CLOSE to the numbers advertised in this offer.

I'm REALLY mad that I spent $10 on this, and even madder that the offer is clearly advertising something completely different than what I got. I feel like I got swindled!!!

It's honestly enough to make me want to delete ALL of the King games that I've played religiously for years, and that I've always treated myself to offers from.

I would really like a refund. Or SOME WAY for King to make this right. If not a refund, then the special candies, boosters, and unlimited lives that you advertised!

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,812 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @babybacall I am sorry you feel it that way. The offer shows a total sum of the boosters. However, you can see how many boosters you get on every picture in both rows, see my screenshot. I am sorry but this is what it is.

• karenwells2112
    karenwells2112 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I had the same problem. I paid cash for the upgrade and it disappeared. My user id is 5781253466.

Anything you can do to help? Any ideas for recovering that cost?

Thank you for your time and consideration for my issue. KAREN Wells

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,812 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @karenwells2112 I am sorry to hear you had a purchase problem. We can’t handle purchases in this Community due private reasons. I advice you to contact Player Support and see if they can help you further. You can contact directly from the device (this way support will have all the details needed to help), all you need to do is:

- Open the game app —> tap on the blue cogwheel 

- Tap on the ? mark

- Tap on Purchase and Gold Bars

- Scroll down to the bottom and tap "Contact Us"

Hope this helps.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?