Smoothie Day 🍇 Win your Badge HERE
Join our Million Member Club
HERE

👋 New in the Community? Say Hi HERE!
VOTE for your fav !👑 BGH vs 🧸 Bear Brawl HERE
NEW Season! Harmony Season 🌈 🦄 HERE
NEW Feature! Champions Streak 🏆 HERE
⚡️ New! Weekend Soda Challenge!🥤 HERE

Why is the video for getting extra 5 lives blocked!?

sofijamilosevicsofijamilosevic Posts: 10 Level 2

I have been stuck playing hard level for several days. I finally spread the jam but still needed one more field. Knowing that after the video I will get extra lives I clicked it but the game just blocked, everything became black and restarted. This has already happened but I didn't react because I thought you will solve the bug. But now I'm really furious. Especially because I've already messaged you and recieved an email telling me to restart my phone! I mean... cmon

This is outrageous. I really hope you will fix this problem and make some compensation.

Thanks.

Answers

• Nix66Nix66 Posts: 13,061 Soda Moderator

Hi there @sofijamilosevic Those features are not always guaranteed to be in your Soda Game unfortunately. 🙃The extra features availability depends on many factors.

Player Support totally gave you the correct answer even though it wasn’t the answer you were hoping to hear. 🙁

The best you may do at this point is keep both your device and game app updated to the latest versions and wait for the feature to return to your game in working order.

Hope you understand!

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• sofijamilosevicsofijamilosevic Posts: 10 Level 2

But why have you offered me an option to click WATCH VIDEO for extra lives ( that I use whenever it is offered), and then you cut it and block the whole game ?!

I have been playing candy saga and soda for almost 10 years now. Of course I keep it updated.

I will say it again, I really hope you will do something about this.

Thank you.

I really do hope also that the Game Studio will fix it soon @sofijamilosevic.

I will pass on your complaint to our Community Manager as she is the one in contact with the Game Studio.

I don’t work for King and am just a volunteer here (just so you know). I along with the other Soda Moderators @Yosca and @Origins7_Dale will always try to help if you have any issues. Just tag us by typing the symbol @ and then one of our names immediately after the symbol. You’ll get a drop down list to find our names.

Hope to see you around the Community! If you’re interested there’s a current contest that you could win Gold Bars for your Soda Game if you achieve one of the top five highest scores. HERE

• tinytara1970tinytara1970 Posts: 247 Level 3

Hey, you're pretty lucky, I don't even have that option! And, believe me, I'd LOVE to have that option. Especially lately, as I find myself stuck on level 2773 for days upon days now 🤯

• sofijamilosevicsofijamilosevic Posts: 10 Level 2

It depends on the level, or who knows what... I don't have it always.

But being stuck for so long and tryin to use it and this happens, really drove me out of my mind.

Yes, I can imagine and empathize with you! Same stuff happens to me all the time in all my games! Just yesterday, I was about to win a match in CC Jelly's RC and at that moment, I got booted offline by the system. It really ticked me off as I was about to not only win the match, but, I was at my 5th win, so was also about to collect a rewards chest 😡😠🤬

• Origins7_DaleOrigins7_Dale Posts: 2,799 Soda Moderator
    edited May 13

Hi @sofijamilosevic @tinytara1970 @Yosca @Nix66 thx for the mention,

Think you are referring too:

• Sweet Cinema / Available On Mobile!

Briefly as you describe, you watch a *Video & then get a life, or perhaps now, might be other things. *Bonus Features, can come or go in *Soda, or any *King Game. Mostly has to do on what *Device you use, along with what group *King might be testing on.

I have never had it on *Soda, because I use *PC only on my gaming. Wifi connections are iffy, along with security issues.

You say:

• I clicked it but the game just blocked, everything became black and restarted. 

If you mean by *Blocked, you got disconnected, that can happen, why *King Support suggested a *Restart. This is basic *Troubleshooting on things, especially if you use a phone to play on.

If you have done the *Troubleshooting suggested, then need to continue to the other possible causes.

Have you contacted your *ISP? Has there been *Outages in your area? Might have had a *Update on your *Gateway / Modem / Router you use to connect to the web, that didn't take well. So *Troubleshoot with them. Or you lost connection thru what we call *Hotspots here in the *USA.

Have you *Maintained your *Device? Meaning not just *Updates on Soda, but *Updates on the *Device.

Which include:

• *Firmware Updates! Similar to *Bios updates on PC. Software updates for your *Hardware!
    • *Os *Updates!
    • *Program or App Updates! Like *Network, important to have them, to keep *Connections up!

Once you follow thru with these things, then if all the above have passed, contact *King Support, with details.

Know you have contacted them before, but this post has more details for you. Can ignore the *Purchase info, if you like, the rest should help you.

For *Free Lives, see my post below:

• *Page 2 has the info on adding friends thru *Facebook! *A few more things here for adding on *King.com!
    • *Page 4 has the info on adding friends thru *King.com, done by @DieOmimi!

Trust this all helps.

Thx For Posting & Welcome To The King Community - Origins7 Dale, 😀

5/13/2021

• Welcome To The King Community 😀

Origins7_Dale 😎 — *Soda Moderator

Candy Crush Saga — Level 9681

• v1.2040.2.0 Modified 6/10/2021 *Update!

Candy Crush Soda Saga — Level 7181

• v1.195.600.0 Modified 6/10/2021 *Update!

Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App / Facebook!

Wow @Origins7_Dale

That's a lot of great & very helpful info. Thanks!

Hi @sofijamilosevic If your Ads are still not working properly it’s best to report it directly through your Soda Game.

To contact Player Support directly from your Game:

Open your Game / Select the gear wheel icon / Select the “?” or Help Center / Select Privacy & Terms / Select Report Ads / Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select Contact Us / Submit your claim and include screenshots if you have any.

Good luck!