🏆 Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges HERE! !🥤

🌈 Let's celebrate our uniqueness! 🌈

Comments

• abdallhali
    abdallhali Posts: 1,204 Level 3

Having so much fun in this tournament. I've gotten 4 of the 5 badges already. Can't wait to see what the "bonus quest" has in store for us.

• istuff
    istuff Posts: 1,607 Pro Player 👑

My Uniqueness is my first name, I haven't found anyone else with it in 70 years. I am Incredibly proud of my three daughters and my three grandsons. I am grateful for passing my 4th year cancer free

• GetHanked
    GetHanked Posts: 948 Level 5

I am strong because I have lost someone close to me but I didn’t let it destroy me and was brave and let them go and keep going strong even though I miss them everyday 🙏

• Nenikapaki
    Nenikapaki Posts: 31,657 Level 5

Each and every one of us is unique in his own way. I'd say for myself i am and it's because i am an environmentalist- saving our world in my own little ways. My work is dealing with people from all walks of life through community organizing. It's not a joke to be around with people with different attitude in life. But bottomline is, I 💕 love what i am doing.,❤️

• tashanight3
    tashanight3 Posts: 638 Level 3

I was stressing for nearly 7 years straight because i had a very detached relationship with my mother

but then my girlfriend (now ex-gf) came to me and adviced me. Now i have a very close relationship with my ma and i am so happy. I no longer stress now. Making up with ma is the most proudful thing i have ever done and yeah i am very much happy

• namal_butt_01
    namal_butt_01 Posts: 1,936 Level 4

I'm a proud health care worker.. working for the community in this pandemic situation☺️😊

• nicolelibra143
    nicolelibra143 Posts: 7 Level 2

I am proud of myself for making it a goal to stop drinking soda,stop eating candy and now I have stopped eating any kinds of ice cream, cheesecakes or donuts. I have stuck to my word to for over a year for the soda and candy, and a few months for the ice cream, cheesecake and donuts.

• ilovemy2angels
    ilovemy2angels Posts: 4 Newbie

In 2013, I was 43 years old and 245 lbs. Over the next year and a half, I lost 100 lbs through exercise and counting calories. I started out walking and progressed to running. Last year at 51 years of age, I completed a full marathon! I ran and walked 26.6 miles (Yes, I did a little extra because I wanted to make sure I got credit for a full marathon! LOL) through the streets in my town. When I first began in 2013, I NEVER thought I'd accomplish this, but I am so thankful I did!

• Kiwirenee
    Kiwirenee Posts: 6 Level 2

Well after Decades of a horrible marriage, I finally got a divorce and learned how to be independent. My children are doing very well. My son is a Marine, my daughter is a nurse, and I found out that I'm an excellent gamer. Even got hired based on my skills. Now I have a wonderful career. And an office where I can play as much as I want. Life is a lot more wonderful now. Who thought at my age I'd be a gaming mom? Lol. Even bought a switch and an xbox. Everyone be blessed and have a happy year.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?