ON LEVEL 603 A SCREEN POPS UP AND SAYS COLLECT STARS TO MOVE TO THE NEXT LEVEL. HOW DO I COLLECT

Options
Dot_Rousseau
Dot_Rousseau Posts: 3 Newbie

ON LEVEL 603 A SCREEN POPS UP AND SAYS COLLECT STARS TO MOVE TO THE NEXT LEVEL.  HOW DO I COLLECT STARS?

Answers

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Dot!

Stars are what you collect anyway when you beat a level. You can collect 1, 2 or 3 stars depending on how many points you collect on that level. As easy as that! You can just go back to some levels and improve your record to get more stars!

Cheers,

Xarly

• Dot_Rousseau
    Dot_Rousseau Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi Dot!

Stars are what you collect anyway when you beat a level. You can collect 1, 2 or 3 stars depending on how many points you collect on that level. As easy as that! You can just go back to some levels and improve your record to get more stars!

Cheers,

Xarly

THANK YOU VERY MUCH XARLY.
  • rock_111
    rock_111 Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

I got the same message, collect 45 stars to advance to the next level by Sunday 6 pm. I did collect over 45 stars, but when I opened the game up, it said I didn't collect enough stars. So,my question is, who is doing the counting, and how do you check your progress to see how many stars says he have earned "to advance to the next level"?

Thank you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?