3 badges in a Row- winner

Options
HerMimi4Ever
HerMimi4Ever Posts: 1 Newbie

Hello I'm playing the game and it says when three badges in a row and you win the prize! Not only have I won second and third badges in a row but more recently I just won three number one badges in a row and it doesn't allow me to accept the price, matter of fact it doesn't even highlight one two or three, after I've won the level at number one. Is there something I'm missing? :-)

Answers

• pnkerslt311
    pnkerslt311 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I'm dealing with that same problem myself! πŸ€”πŸ˜•

• arlokind
    arlokind Posts: 1 Pro Player 👑
    edited July 2021
    Options

Same here and this has happened twice. Last time I complained I got one prize then nothing else. I spend a lot of money here, think I will quit

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited July 2021
    Options

Hi @HerMimi4Ever @pnkerslt311 @arlokind,

Ok, 1st this is called the:

• Weekly Race

If you are in the *Top 3 Spots, you get a *Reward for it, at the end of the weekly race.

However, to win the:

• Champions Prize

You *Must Win 1st For *3x / *3 Weeks In A Row for it, if not mistaken, the *Rewards are worth *300 Gold Bars or so.

Clearly says:

• Champions Streak - Collect 3 Winner's Badges in a row & become the champion.

More info above on it. My post on *Page 1 also.

Because I am at the *End of the Soda Map, it is next to impossible to win this *3x / *3 Weeks in a row. Best I have done is, a *1x / 1st Place win, because *75 Levels were released that week. The Next week only *45 Levels were released, I wasn't even in the running. If you missed a week on *1st Place, must start over for the *Champions Prize!

Trust this helps.

Thx For Posting & Welcome To The King Community - Origins7 Dale, πŸ˜€

7/27/2021

• Gumyupawpaw
    Gumyupawpaw Posts: 1,584 Level 4
    Options

How can one win three in a row when Kings only release 45 levels every week ? Very often someone has done so many levels even before I start on Friday. I have now stopped playing further levels until I accumulate more levels , that way , I may get to the top and win three in a row

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?