I haven't got any prizes after a purchase

Options
Doppo
Doppo Posts: 26 Level 2
edited August 2021 in Support

Hello there,

I'm a bit frustrated really, I was offered the chance to pay £5.79 to buy lots of wonderful prizes in the the latest game (something like the Nobel Path). That's a great idea so I parted with my hard earned cash and took the offer, guess what ..... no prizes given at all, not one !

I guess I would have had to get to the end of the game to actually get them all (no where did it tell me that)

So £5.79 was taken and not any prizes given .... is that called stealing?

I'm sure it's my fault, probably some small print tucked away somewhere explaining all.

Doppo

Best Answer

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,131 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Doppo So sorry to hear you didn’t get any prize. I think you mean the event Space Jam?

If you buy DeLuxe package (this also applies to the Royal Path) only those prizes that you have unlocked will be paid out. That is why we always advise to only buy a Deluxe package or Royal Path when you have unlocked all tasks.

However, if you did unlock some tasks and never received the prizes of those you should contact Player Support. If you happen to play on a mobile device, you can contact directly from the device. When sending an email directly from the game, Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and transactions. All you need to do is:

- Open the game app —> tap on the blue gear

- Tap on the ? mark

- Tap on Purchase and Gold Bars

- Scroll down to the bottom and tap  "Contact Us"

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,131 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Doppo So sorry to hear you didn’t get any prize. I think you mean the event Space Jam?

If you buy DeLuxe package (this also applies to the Royal Path) only those prizes that you have unlocked will be paid out. That is why we always advise to only buy a Deluxe package or Royal Path when you have unlocked all tasks.

However, if you did unlock some tasks and never received the prizes of those you should contact Player Support. If you happen to play on a mobile device, you can contact directly from the device. When sending an email directly from the game, Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and transactions. All you need to do is:

- Open the game app —> tap on the blue gear

- Tap on the ? mark

- Tap on Purchase and Gold Bars

- Scroll down to the bottom and tap  "Contact Us"

• Doppo
    Doppo Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

Hi @Yosca,

Thanks for the reply, At no point did it tell me that I had to complete all of the "path" to get the prizes. When your playing levels over 3500 it gets very hard to complete one game let alone 20 levels to get any prizes.

All I did was give CCSS £5.79 of my money for nothing, not a single prize ...... that doesn't seem right. Give me your address Yosca, I would rather send you the money as a gift, that way I get to choose who gets my money.

I know my purchase history and transactions though ..... £5.79 for nothing at all.

Not very professional.

Doppo

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?