date of birth

teddybear581
teddybear581 Posts: 9 Level 2

I have been playing for many years but lately I I have been getting a box asking me to fill in my date of birth, I do this but the continue box stays greyed out so I cant get to play. Its been happening for a few days now. any suggestions?

Best Answer

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 17,147 Soda Moderator
    edited September 2021 Answer โœ“

Hello @teddybear581 @IsobelMD @Poonurse

I have some info, and hope this can help. Some mention they didnโ€™t use the arrows to fill in the d.o.b. and used numbers and the โ€œcontinueโ€ button turned green. Some pressed on the return after putting in d.o.b. and โ€œcontinueโ€ button turned green.

Try to do this workaround:

Make sure the game is open and connected to your Facebook or King account on the device you play on and where the issue happens.

-Open the game on another newer device withย Android 5ย or higher or anย iOS 10ย or later version. Alternatively log in to your account onย King.comย on a computer and open the game there.

-After you've logged in and are able to open the game and play a level on the other newer device or onย King.com, please restart the app on the device where the game gets stuck on.

-The game should now work and let you play from the main menu on all devices.

I hope this helps!

ยซ1

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?