Where are my friends, where's my friend list?

Answers

• simplyP
    simplyP Posts: 11,753 Level 5

@paulmandu Mine too. The studio is looking into the problem and hopefully getting to fix out soon.

• dwake1023
    dwake1023 Posts: 1 Newbie

What happened to my friends list?

• dwake1023
    dwake1023 Posts: 1 Newbie

I'm frustrated, this has been going on for too long. When will there be a fix?

• simplyP
    simplyP Posts: 11,753 Level 5

@dwake1023 the studio has their best people on it. So any day now. Hmm maybe weeks at most 🤷‍♂️

• peasmould
    peasmould Posts: 8 Level 2

Yes - ths same thing happened to me today. I had many friends - Soda frinds and other friends. Today, suddenly, the list is blank. If I go to the social section to find new friends, all the lists are blank. I seem to be isolated with no friends, and no one to even ask to be my friend :'-( I see some comments about enabling provacy settings every 90 days on facebook on a phone, but I always play on a laptop without facebook. I have not updated or changed any settings on my browser or computer in the last few weeks. I hope someone can find an answer!

• peasmould

Yes - ths same thing happened to me today. I had many friends - Soda frinds and other friends. Today, suddenly, the list is blank. If I go to the social section to find new friends, all the lists are blank. I seem to be isolated with no friends, and no one to even ask to be my friend :'-(

I see some comments about enabling provacy settings every 90 days on facebook on a phone, but I always play on a laptop in the Kingdom without facebook. I have not updated or changed any settings on my browser or computer in the last few weeks. I have windows 10 and use Opera or Firefox browser. I hope someone can find an answer!

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,882 Soda Moderator

Hello @paulmandu @dwake1023 @peasmould

A new feature is coming in the Soda game, called, Social Hub. With this new phenomenon, you can choose your friends themselves and thereby personalizing your list. Unfortunately, we hear from several players that their friend list is blank and we have reported this issue to the Studio. Hopefully there will be a solution soon.

• Yosca

Hello @Harriskaren51

A new feature is coming in the Soda game, called, Social Hub. With this new phenomenon, you can choose your friends themselves and thereby personalizing your list. Unfortunately, we hear from several players that their friend list is blank and we have reported this issue to the Studio. Hopefully there will be a solution soon.

• Yosca

Hello @dwake1023

• peasmould
    edited September 2021

Hi Yoska,

I have this problem too. I play through a King account on Windows 10.

I had many friends - Soda frinds and other friends. Today, suddenly, the list is blank. If I go to the social section to find new friends, all the lists are blank. I seem to be isolated with no friends, and no lists showing to even ask anyone to be my friend :'-(

I see comments about enabling provacy settings every 90 days on facebook on a phone, but I always play on a laptop and never use facebook. I have not updated or changed any settings on my browser or computer in the last few weeks.

I have tried joining a new team recently. Could that be the problem? If so, I could go back to my old team. Please, is there a way to look up its name if I have to do that? I did not record it.

I hope someone can find answers! Thamks for trying!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?