Synching game to Facebook account.

Options
chartman78
chartman78 Posts: 14 Pro Player 👑

We both play candy saga,jelly and soda on our PCS and tablets. Our PCs on win 10 have the games all synced to my wife's facebook acount. On our tablets (android) the wife's games are all synced ok. On my tablet, soda used to be synced but I did something and it's now synced to my Facebook account and I just can't figure out how to synchronise it back to her facebook account.The wife's soda is on level 3427 ! Any help would be most Welcome!

Answers

• chartman78
    Options

Call me thick but I can't see how to get to the 'select account' in my profile... Do I do that on the king games site, or on my tablet or on my PC facebook account? In my profile on king games, I cansee 'edit profile', I the email adress for my wife, /change password/notification preferences/change my picture/signature settings/ignore list and 'quote settings. I can't see select account...😩

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited September 2021
    Options

Hi @chartman78 and welcome :)

Have you tried to log out from your account on your tablet? I'd suggest to open game- visit your profile settings - log out from your facebook account - close game and restart your device. then log in with the right facebook account. Let us know if it works or the wrong fb account stays stuck πŸ€”

• chartman78
    edited November 2023
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?