Crash when requesting extra moves

Options
FraserBrabazon
FraserBrabazon Posts: 1 Newbie
edited September 2021 in Support

Ever since the addition of the option to play a video to get extra moves and game assists the program has been crashing. Today it has crashed at least 5 times and ive given up trying to play even one game. Is there a fix for this? I am fed up.

Best Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Enelra5691 and welcome to Soda community

Sorry to hear your game crashed. This is a tricky situation, but if you spent 10 gold bars and you didn't get what you paid for I think you should be able to ask for a refund.

Unfortunately the Community can't handle players' purchases issues/refunds but Player Support can and they can find out what went wrong in your game if you contact them from your soda app.

Please visit your profile in your soda app - click cogwheel icon - click "?" icon - "purchases and gold bars" - "why haven't I received my purchase" - then scroll down and click "contact us" - fill in the form and send.

Please note that in case you don't play on mobile device, you should add your user ID too so player support can locate your game account. here's how to find it

good luck 😀

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,160 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Welcome to the Community @me865fb I am sorry to hear you have this issue 😕.

Do I understand you correctly, that you buy extra moves with the gold bars and that the gold is cashed, but before you can use the extra moves your screen freezes?

If so, you will need to contact Player Support, as the Community don’t handle purchases. If you happen to play on a mobile device, you can contact directly from the device. All you need to do is:

- Open the game app —> tap on the blue gear

- Tap on the ? mark

- Tap on Purchase and Gold Bars

- Scroll down to the bottom and tap  "Contact Us"

Answers

• simplyP
    simplyP Posts: 11,774 Level 5
    Options

Hello @FraserBrabazon check to see if you have at least 2GB of free memory. Also check the info on following link

• Brenda_Brown
    Brenda_Brown Posts: 11 Level 2
    edited September 2021
    Options

I've seen several questions in the past few months about the oops problem with video for extra moves. Answers range from "Question passed on", to "Will be fixed in next release". So any word? This is such an annoyance and waste of time. I'm ready to find a new game to play...not King.

• Enelra5691
    Enelra5691 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

I had one move left and ran out of moves so I bought more moves so I could finish the level when the game crashed on me. It said it could not connect to try again later. When I clicked on Okay it crashed and when I started the game over, I lost 10 gold bars. Can I have them back, please?

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Enelra5691 and welcome to Soda community

Sorry to hear your game crashed. This is a tricky situation, but if you spent 10 gold bars and you didn't get what you paid for I think you should be able to ask for a refund.

Unfortunately the Community can't handle players' purchases issues/refunds but Player Support can and they can find out what went wrong in your game if you contact them from your soda app.

Please visit your profile in your soda app - click cogwheel icon - click "?" icon - "purchases and gold bars" - "why haven't I received my purchase" - then scroll down and click "contact us" - fill in the form and send.

Please note that in case you don't play on mobile device, you should add your user ID too so player support can locate your game account. here's how to find it

good luck 😀

• me865fb
    me865fb Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I cash in my 10 bricks to continue trying to win a level and after giving it to me the screen freezes and I can’t continue playing. I end up having to shut it down and of course, lose the bricks. This is happening frequently over the past couple weeks. Very frustrating.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,160 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Welcome to the Community @me865fb I am sorry to hear you have this issue 😕.

Do I understand you correctly, that you buy extra moves with the gold bars and that the gold is cashed, but before you can use the extra moves your screen freezes?

If so, you will need to contact Player Support, as the Community don’t handle purchases. If you happen to play on a mobile device, you can contact directly from the device. All you need to do is:

- Open the game app —> tap on the blue gear

- Tap on the ? mark

- Tap on Purchase and Gold Bars

- Scroll down to the bottom and tap  "Contact Us"

• jayneleo37
    jayneleo37 Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited September 2021
    Options

Twice today the game has frozen after I used my 10 gold bars to continue. Twice! I can’t move anything, can’t click on anything at all. I thought I was my tablet the first time, but now I see it’s the game itself! I ultimately have to force close the app and when I do the board I was on starts over! I’ve lost 20 gold bars today. Yes the app is updated and my wifi connection and tablet are without trouble. I would like my 20 gold bars back. Which is nothing when compared to being stuck on a level for a whole day! I had one move left to clear the board and it froze after I used my bars to continue. Pls fix and return the gold bars I purchased.

• jayneleo37
    jayneleo37 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I forgot to include picture. I had one move left 2nd time this happened today on hard boards

• Nanghelo
    Nanghelo Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

This is the most upsetting way... request bars after the game cancel than you have to restart again...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?