New Feature: Social Hub 👫

Comments

• dannyalvaro
    dannyalvaro Posts: 128 Level 3
  • LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager

Hello everyone!

First of all, thank you all for sharing your thoughts with us about this.

As our lovely Soda Moderator @Pitty_Kitty stays, I do read all your comments. And we encourage you to keep sharing your feedback, positive or constructive with us. Rest assured I'm forwarding it to the Studio.

We understand your frustration when all your friends seem to disappear. The Studio is working hard to send all of you this new friendship feature, but we have millions of players and this is a plan that can take up some time.

All we ask is to bear with us 🤗

• JVO123
    JVO123 Posts: 61 Level 2

simple, delete the previous changes until the bugs are worked out. This is the same thing we have heard about Bubble Gum Hill for over a year with no end in sight so forgive your CUSTOMERS for not feeling listened to. Look at how many pages are dedicated to negative versus positive comments from the changes then you'll understand why we are frustrated perhaps.

• JVO123
    JVO123 Posts: 61 Level 2

How is that crackerjack technical team coming with Bubble Gum Hill by the way?

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,213 Level 5

Great feature to show player's name.

So when will we see player's avatar on score bar?

• Bricorn
    Bricorn Posts: 518 Level 3

Well, I still don't have this, lost my friends and can't add new ones. Thanks King.

• rustylittles
    rustylittles Posts: 239 Level 3

All I have in the social hub is a partial list of friends now. I had many many friends before social hub down to 20 now. But oh well nice idea but....

• Summer_Kitkat
    Summer_Kitkat Posts: 10 Level 2

It's a pain, but I did find that if I clear the data after playing in this app, I am able to send lives to everyone I used to be able to. I also uninstalled and reinstalled the app first. I do not like the social hub because when I can see it, I can't see my friends' high scores or send them lives and some people don't have the hub so you can't invite them. I think the hub is mostly pointless and a waste of time, and not easy. It's nonsense that we have to invite friends who've Been on our soda friends list to send lives to...until the stupid hub was created and just made things frustrating.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 12,698 Soda Moderator

Hello @Summer_Kitkat

I agree it may not be immediate to click the avatars and add players from every event in order to grow your friends list again. Apart from that and losing my previous list of random friends then gaining 80 new friends via Social Hub, my game hasn't changed from how it worked before so I'd like to understand better the issues you're having 🤔

I still see the highscore bar and send lives manually from there or the green Social Hub list. I can also send lives to everybody in one go when the pop-up message appears as it used to do before.

Some may not have Social Hub yet and some may have it but don't accept requests because they're offline but at least those who do accept them are active players who'll likely send you lives back more frequently.

Good news is even more players should receive Social Hub in the coming weeks and be able to send and receive requests 👍️

• Summer_Kitkat
    Summer_Kitkat Posts: 10 Level 2

Yes, I can send lives via the popup, but only if I clear the data from the app after playing, and that's only when I first open the game. Also, I don't get requests for lives from my friends when I know they've sent them. I've already adjusted to that...it's just an extra step that I don't prefer. I hope this makes sense.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?