Did anyone else have issues with the All Star tournament?

rhbrant
rhbrant Posts: 3 Newbie

I'm very frustrated with the All Stars Tournament. I play CC every day and this tournament seems messed up.

The All Stars button on main screen didn't work until 10/22 - the last day of stages of the tournament. When I clicked on it nothing happened other than it wobbled or wiggled. It never pulled up anything although yesterday 10/22 it did which was the one and only day for the Semi Finals stage. - I think. During this tournament I had no idea what stage was next. It was several hours into the Semi Finals on 10/22 before I knew that stage had started. When I got the indication that the stage had started I only had 10 hours left and at least 20 people had much much higher scores than I did. It would have been nice if I'd known this on 10/21. I worked on it all day and as far as I can tell I got up to 2nd or 3rd place but as of today I have no idea where I ended up, I assume I didn't get anything.

According to the All Stars page, which I can now click on from the main screen on the app, it says the Semi finals are 10/21 to 10/24 but as far as I know mine started and ended on 10/22. Also the instructions for the Semi-Finals says that the stage is played through 2 rounds that last for 2 days each and it started on 10/21. I saw nothing of the sort.

Did anyone else have these problems?

It would also have been great if the Chocolate Box was working, mine has been down (can't connect to server) for several weeks now.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?