Keeping energy and rewards won

Options
upperlevel
upperlevel Posts: 44 Level 2
edited February 2022 in Kimmy's Idea Box

How about us Keeping energy and rewards won if we have to stop playing the game after 30min of play

4 votes

Already Suggested · Last Updated

Comments

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hi @upperlevel and welcome to Soda community 🤗

I'm sorry, I don't think I understand your idea 🤔

What feature are you talking about, exactly? And in what circumstance do you have to stop playing after 30 minutes and lose your rewards?

Thanks 🤗

• justme305
    justme305 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

not sure but think she may be suggesting if you have 2 hours worth of lives but can not play the two hours all at once that you can save those lives until you can play them out.......or timed rewards

• upperlevel
    upperlevel Posts: 44 Level 2
    Options

Let me explain...😏 So there are times when playing whether it be 30 minutes or three hours if you have to stop playing the game and you won or created where you have extra life or treats that are timed if you have to stop your game you should lose it ..I believe back when I started playing years ago on one of the candy crush games it use to do that ..

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @upperlevel and @justme305

Thank you for providing more details! Sorry for the delay, but good news is, I updated the master list of ideas here and made it more user friendly, hopefully 😀

this idea has already been suggested:

1. Timed Boosters, Lives, Batula's Key. Pause and save your free play for later. Vote the idea HERE
    2. Timed Boosters: Store timed booster so you can decide when to use it. Vote the idea HERE

Since this is a duplicate post, I'll be closing it.

Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?