Constantly getting the 4 in a Row introduction but it won't connect

Options

Answers

• cmwilliamson1967
    Options

Same thing here. The constant animation is driving me nuts. Been going on for a few days now. Log out then back in doesn’t work.

• simplyP
    simplyP Posts: 11,759 Level 5
    Options

My Mr Toffee's Fair (now 4 in a Roll) was gone for a week and came back recently. It is working normally for me. Maybe they still testing out 🤷‍♂️ All I can say is to keep checking for updates.

• cmwilliamson1967
    Options

Tried the log out solution and changed to my iPhone. When I got back into my iPad and logged in, I lost all boosters, even the ones I had paid for. That’s ridiculous and I won’t ever buy anything again.

• Madhouse
    Madhouse Posts: 34 Level 2
    Options

Four in a row is not connecting to server. Each time I move up a level, I have to go through several stages of Four in a Row only to be told at the end that it cannot connect to the server and to try again later. Very frustrating and make each level very slow to reach the start. Must be something wrong at server end. Please fix. Toffee Fair also not showing at all...

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,065 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @Madhouse 4 in a row has replaced Mr Toffee, so I don’t think you will see it back.

As for the connection issue you could try to log out of the game via your profile, clear the cache, restart the device and log back in. Make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly and try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data.

• Madhouse
    Madhouse Posts: 34 Level 2
    Options

Thank you. However, have tried all that but no luck and that's why I'm assuming it's a King problem?

• JustSerfin
    JustSerfin Posts: 57 Level 2
    Options

That does not help me. My game IS up to date (I have automatic updates turned “on”), I am in the habit of ALWAYS force-closing apps when I am not using them, I restart my device regularly (I turn it off when I plug it in to charge, every-other day if not every night), my device storage is perfectly fine….however p, I am NOT doing anything that would lose all of the boosters I have gained/earned. So how, EXACTLY, does this honestly really help me? I am getting fed-up with this constantly happening!

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hi @JustSerfin

If troubleshooting doesn't help then let's gather infos on what's going on. I can try and pass them on so this may be investigated further. This still can take time so I may not come back with news immediately.

• what is the version of your game app
    • what is the version of OS in your device
    • what are the make and model of your device
    • what is the user ID of your game account. How to find this number here

Thanks 🙂

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hi @pastelcryptid @bekytud @RuthAC @cmwilliamson1967 and welcome

If troubleshooting doesn't help then let's gather infos on what's going on. I can try and pass them on so this may be investigated further. This still can take time so I may not come back with news immediately.

Thanks 🙂

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hi @CottonCandyJB_ and welcome to Soda community 😀

Thanks 🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?