Constantly getting the 4 in a Row introduction but it won't connect

Options

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hi @cmwilliamson1967 I'm really sorry this happened. Logging out should not cause boosters loss in the device they were originally stored in. it helps with solving minor issues and I never experience this when I do it myself. But you're the second person I saw this happened to, so I'll forward this issue as well, to hopefully find out what's going on here.

Player Support offers replacements of items bought and not used yet. Check this out for more infos.

• JustSerfin
    JustSerfin Posts: 57 Level 2
    Options

As I have said before, I have automatic notification turned on so I should never have to manually update (iOS 14.8.1 game 1.205.3), iPad Air (4th generation)

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hi @Madhouse and welcome

Thank you for checking troublshooting steps. Since players have reported similar issues as well, it would be useful to gather info on this bug to investigate further, if possible 😀

Would you mind providing these info

• what is the version of your game app
    • what is the version of OS in your device
    • what are the make and model of your device
    • what is the user ID of your game account. How to find this number here

Thanks 🙂

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hi @JustSerfin

I'm sorry if I'm bothering you with game updates 😅 but we can't know what version is available to every player

For example, my version is different from yours, it's 1.205.4 on Android but it's your information that's important, not mine

Only your user ID is missing and then I'm ready to forward all this info. Your ID is the number only tech experts from King can use to look into your game account to see what's going on. But if you'd rather tell me in private chat, it's fine too.

Thanks

• JustSerfin
    JustSerfin Posts: 57 Level 2
    Options

My screen froze when I was trying to go back & forth from the game to this board & I had to leave to go somewhere & couldn't finish. I'm on my computer now with my iPad on my lap....the User ID is 5323326231

• momoflbc
    momoflbc Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I am having the same issue on my iPhone and Kindle. Very frustrating to see the same thing over and over. It goes thru how to play each and every time you pass a level or leave the puzzle you are on.

• winnerwinner123
    winnerwinner123 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

This is making me crazy too. It`s happening between every level: Takes me through the whole 4 in a Row animation--without me clicking on the icon, because the icon disappeared a few days ago--and then says it can`t connect to the server. It either needs to disappear completely, or work. The interruption is driving me nuts.

• CRosie
    CRosie Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I have been getting this for the past few days at least. It is vrry frustrating. I get the connect 4 intro, and then when it asks me to click a square, it shows a completed line, and when I select any square it says it can't connect. I can't exit until I try to select a box. It shows up between every level, and every time I open the game. Pllease help

• Debbieam
    Debbieam Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Please fix or change the 4-in-a-row. It's annoying now.

• Graetgames
    Graetgames Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Ok I was playing Candy Crush Soda Saga and when the minigame call 4 in a row appeared and so I thought I might have a go but it so happens every time i've finished the level or ran out of lives and I got a bug where I select a collem and it said I'm not connected to the inturnet which I am....

IDK if it's a bug with Windows 10/11 systems or what.... Can someone help me?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?