No Rewards, No Boosts, No Side Games

Options
Idaho_Biker
Idaho_Biker Posts: 78 Pro Player 👑
edited November 2021 in Support

This has been going on for a couple of weeks. All I hear is We almost will get it Repaired. Well, 2 Weeks and nothing has been fixed. They take my $$ on purchases for Gold Bars, but nothing else gets Repaired. No messages, No responses, Nothing to make it Right. Well, the Old Saying: "I was looking for a Game when I found this One" may hold true now. When You get it fixed I may be back🙁

Comments

• rustylittles
    rustylittles Posts: 239 Level 3
    Options

Idaho_Biker patience is a virtue! Programming takes time.

• Idaho_Biker
    Options

Gee, OVER 2 weeks and still nothing fixed....Almost, REALLY? How much longer? Sure has no problem about taking my $$....How's about a Response??

• nancyb099
    nancyb099 Posts: 73 Level 2
    Options

I have had the same issues since September.

• dm1
    dm1 Posts: 54 Level 2
    Options

Me too since October and cannot get a reply, just the same computer generated response!!

• Idaho_Biker
    Options

Did as suggested, still same Issues. Wanted to Add No Team players, No Team Bonuses, No Noble Path, No Gold Key play, no bonus. I see King came out with a New Way yo get Us to purchase more moves, but I haven't heard from them about Fixing my Game board & Game Play?? Wonder how they will make it Right?? I've sent in Support Tickets, also No Response.... 5 Weeks, about time to fix it.

• dm1
    Options

Mine still has not be resolved either. Still can't get an answer as to what happens with the gold bars that were in the piggy bank before we became test subjects!!! Not sure how to describe this but the entire candy crush games that I am playing has changed...harder to get through levels, losing friends and always having to purchase gold bars. Too bad as the games have helped kill time during covid!!!

• Idaho_Biker
    Options

The only things I get is Extras you purchase. Other than that just a Basic Game. Nothing's been fixed, and No communication of any type. When I think of what I've spent, and No Support, it's rather depressing.

• dm1
    Options

Again I agree...I am also spending a lot of $$ but that is coming to an end! It's too bad there is no communication or support anymore. And no...the game has still not been fixed. I do not play it much anymore..once my lives run out I'm done for the day!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?