Candy crush soda keeps crushing

Options
munya
munya Posts: 1 Newbie
edited December 2021 in Support

Lately candy crush soda keeps crushing and this is annoying. My phone is up to date and apps updated. How do I have this issue resolved?

Comments

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,449 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @munya Welcome to our community at Candy Crush Friends. Nice that you found your way here. You're here at Candy Crush Friends and you have a problem with Candy Crush Soda.

Don't worry, we'll move your discussion to the right area.

I will also call my responsible colleagues @Yosca @Nix66 and @Pitty_Kitty so that you can get help from them.

Also, a tip for you: if you need help, use the help center for your request. Then we can see it faster. 

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,050 Soda Moderator
    Options

Welcome to the Community @munya

I am sorry to hear your game keeps “crushing”. You’re saying your app and phone is updated so let’s try some troubleshooting to see if that solves the issue:

provided you saved your progress with a King or FB account, log out of the game - clear the cache -> not data  that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates- log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly and try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data.

If you are still having problems please reply again 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?