Can you please restore my boosters?

Options
nojanat
nojanat Posts: 9 Level 2

I’ve been playing candy crush for years. I’ve paid money to enhance my playing experience and build up my boosters through arcade and the noble path. This past week I decided to change my profile pic and I needed to change my password. After doing these two things, I was unable to play my game with a internet connection. After troubleshooting as much as I could, I had to delete the app and reinstall. Now, I can play with a connection again, but, all of my boosters are gone! Please don’t ask me exact numbers, but, in the past few weeks I had built up about 20 lollipop, striped pop, and switch candies(if not more) and around the same for wrapped and striped candy, cookie bombs, and colouring candy. The idea that updating my account in anyway should cause me to lose any kind of cash value is not ok. If my account isn’t reimbursed I can’t see why I would put another dime into it. I shouldn’t be penalized for taking part in the King.com community(like your site greatly encourages us players to do). This experience has completely taken my enjoyment out of playing at this point. I really hope you guys do something to make this right.

Best Answer

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @nojanat and welcome to Soda community

Sorry to hear this happened 😥 Some time ago I did the same because Soda app got corrupted the same way.

King offers replacement of purchased items you didn't get to use due to this.

Please contat Player Support, please note the community can't handle purchases/refunds as they contain sensitive information of the player

To contact Player Support: open soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "gold bars and purchases"- "why haven't I received my prize"- scroll down and click "contact us". Explain your problem and send.

If you don't play on mobile app then contact Support from here and if possible, make sure to also add your game ID so Support can locate your account. Here's how to find your game ID

Items obtained for free in the game can't be refunded as per terms and conditions of the game. More info here.

Good luck 🙂

• nojanat
    Options

Thank you, Pitty Kitty!😺

• nojanat
    Options

Hey Soda Community!,

This is just an update:

Thank you Luigi, Pitty_Kitty, and the rest of the support team at King.com!!!

🤩🌈🤩🌈🤩🌈

• Pitty_Kitty
    Answer ✓
    Options

Oh wow @nojanat

I'm happy to see Player Support was able to send you refunds!! Thank you for sharing this, I usually don't see comments like this 😲

Great news, I'm glad I was able to help

Have a great day ahead @nojanat 🤗

• nojanat
    Options

Hey Pitty_Kitty,

Wondering if I can friend you?

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hello @nojanat

Sure, if you've social hub in your game, you can enter my code 401174422

If you'd like to add/ ask for other players' codes check out this thread

So, if you'd like to tag me or other community members to draw people's attention to your comment, you can type the @ symbol and select the username from the curtain that will appear once you type. like this: @Pitty_Kitty @nojanat

This way the forum will notify me that you're mentioning me. I've have been receiving notifications of your messages because I bookmarked your support thread but if you wish to "call me" in whatever part of the community, the tag notification will reach me. (private messages will do that too) 🤗

See you around 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?