Why am I unable to play King games after it transferred to my Galaxy Ultra s21

Options

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Ok @JCSnoopy thank you for the confirmation.

If you use a King account to save your progress, your progress can be restored as soon as you'll be able to have access to your game and game account again

But should you not recover your progress in the end, player support can always manually restore your progress.

I'll pass this on to the community manager.

For her to have a look into this, could you also add these details:

- What is the model number of your device? Example: SM-A202F/DF (You can find this info when you visit : settings/about phone)

-what version is your android OS?

Thank you for your patience 🙏

• JCSnoopy
    JCSnoopy Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G

Android Version 12

• JCSnoopy
    Options

I was able to read my old phone which shows that I was on level 2530.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Noted, thank you, but I meant this model number. It's specific for the galaxy s21 you own

Since you're able to open the game on your old device, are you able to find your game user ID? In case it's needed

It's a number associated to your King account that allows Player Support to look into your game account.

To find it open any King app that is logged in to your account and visit your profile settings. Click/tap on King logo twice. The logo will be replaced by number of 10-11 digits

Thank you

Hopefully we can get to the bottom of this

• JCSnoopy
    Options
  • JCSnoopy
    Options

I'll need to look at the other part of your response later. Thank you so much for your help and patience.

• JCSnoopy
    Options

My user ID from my old phone is 1010052146

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

great, thank you @JCSnoopy

All infos have been forwarded, we now wait to hear back from community manager for updates on this situation.

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited February 2022
    Options

Hello @JCSnoopy

So I have an update. CM said your device is very new and shouldn't have problems with downloading the games.

So at this point these are the remaining options:

• checking again that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • checking that your device software (OS) is updated

If this yields no results, then as a last resort you could try to reset your phone to factory settings and reinstall everything again.

If you pick this option, remember to back up any important file you might have stored in your phone first because resetting means non pre-existent files will be deleted permanently.

Afterwards please try to use Google play store to install apps and not amazon appstore which is not supported.

If the problem persists again then I would contact smartphones tech support and have them look into your device. They can investigate this better than us at this point.

Good Luck 🙂

• JCSnoopy
    Options

I'm only having problems with King games.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?