We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

(FIXED) After latest update, candy crush soda saga crashes on load on windows 10

Answers

• LuckyOnes
    LuckyOnes Posts: 29 Level 2

We would like to inform you that we are removing Candy Crush Soda Saga from www.king.com on March 31, 2022. 

• lorac70
    lorac70 Posts: 8 Level 2

I also can not load my game please let me know when you can get this fixed

• computerdave911
    computerdave911 Posts: 11 Level 2

Just happened to me today on windows 11 though, my other, my computer rebooted after a windows update , and now,

the game immediately closes trying to open the app, , i even created a new windows user account and redownloaded the game, nogo, glad its not just me, sure they will fix it soon, my other computer (win 10 ) i paused windows updates for 7 days option, and still playing on that one for now.

• Patti_Drake
    Patti_Drake Posts: 1 Newbie

How long will it take to restore Candy Crush Soda Saga. Went down after new Windows 10 update by Microsoft. pdrake@windstream.net playing on King,com (if I could now)

• DiThomp
    DiThomp Posts: 15 Level 2

I have the same problem on a fusion 5 tablet, I've tried uninstalling and re installing from Micro store. As above, I've now used my daily progress, when I do manage to get onto the app.

• Atreyyu
    Atreyyu Posts: 6 Level 2

Under Windows 10 operating system my game fails to load after the newest update. Checking my event viewer under system logs I get the error, "The server king.com.CandyCrushSodaSaga_1.211.900.0_x64__kgqvnymyfvs32!App did not register with DCOM within the required timeout."

I can't play the game anymore. 😕

• WendyW00
    WendyW00 Posts: 0 Newbie

Candy Crush Soda Saga won't run in windows. This only started 2 days ago. Yesterday Microsoft support spent hours trying to fix the problem but even uninstalling then reinstalling from Microsoft store did not work. If you press play on microsoft store it will flash a black screen with the King.com address then close immediately. Iwas at level 2625 or thereabouts. Please advise.

• irishbird2135
    irishbird2135 Posts: 4 Newbie

Try using Google chrome

• Jadare
    Jadare Posts: 2 Newbie

After the update on the 14th the same thing is happening on my PC, a flash of a black screen and it disappears. I have also reset, uninstall, reinstalled and still the same problem. It has to be the new update that has a problem loading for all of us. The game I have came from the Microsoft Store that I play on Windows 10. Please tell whoever is responsible for fixing this problem, thanks.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator

Hello @WendyW00 and welcome to Soda community!

Sorry to hear about this 😔

Other players have reported this and I have passed it on. No, reinstalling doesn't fix the problem.

Hopefully a solution will be found quickly. As soon as I have updates about this issue from the community manager I'll be sure to post them.

Stay tuned and thank you for your patience!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?