My game is not working on PC

Options
Priesha
Priesha Posts: 7 Level 2
edited March 2022 in Support
I am on level 873 and still not able to see Any contest or quest. Actually I am using pc and my app is crashing after 5 seconds of loading. I tried with uninstalling and installing the app again and again . Even restarting my pc. I was not able to see any contest on app too. And right now I am playing on king.com. What should I do?

Best Answer

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,753 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello and welcome to the Community @Priesha I am sorry to hear your game is crashing on a PC. Do you have Win10? We’ve seen from other players they have a loading issue since the update. If you didn’t, check 👉 here to see if this helps.

Soon you won’t be able to play on king.com anymore, read the announcement 👉 here

Did you save your game? You can find info 👉 here how to create a King account. Once you have a King account and saved it try this 👇troubleshooting and hopefully you will see the event. However it’s possible you still don’t see the event. Some events are not available for everybody at the same time.

Troubleshooting: provided you saved your progress with a King account, log out of the game - clear the cache -> not data  that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates- log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?