(FIXED) After latest update, candy crush soda saga crashes on load on windows 10

Options

Answers

• Jadare
    Jadare Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

After the update on the 14th the same thing is happening on my PC, a flash of a black screen and it disappears. I have also reset, uninstall, reinstalled and still the same problem. It has to be the new update that has a problem loading for all of us. The game I have came from the Microsoft Store that I play on Windows 10. Please tell whoever is responsible for fixing this problem, thanks.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @WendyW00 and welcome to Soda community!

Sorry to hear about this 😔

Other players have reported this and I have passed it on. No, reinstalling doesn't fix the problem.

Hopefully a solution will be found quickly. As soon as I have updates about this issue from the community manager I'll be sure to post them.

Stay tuned and thank you for your patience!

• computerdave911
    computerdave911 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

i noticed since the issue i did some research on my old computer that has not yet done the updates so its working, but on the effected system an update for windows and candy crush came out at the same time, windows February communitive update , and candy crush update from version 1.210 to 1.211, so im not sure which caused it to no longer open. but

If you have it enabled , windows system restore then go to windows update and choose pause updates worked for now, Till they fix the issue,

• Gee_62
    Gee_62 Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Tried uninstall reinstall, still won't load. Are we the only 2 people with this problem?

• MrCrushCrush
    MrCrushCrush Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    To Nix66 & Pitty_Kitty both sound like you will have excellent opportunity's as civil servants or maybe as politicians. Just tell the truth King is in the prosses of removing Candy Crush Soda Saga game from its web site.
  • heathergirl
    heathergirl Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

get this working again and why no contests on Facebook like they have on Microsoft no daily prize no make the cake nothing but a boring game, Why

• Barb1957
    Barb1957 Posts: 14 Pro Player 👑
    Options

From Barb1957

Same problems as everyone above. I updated my laptop this morning and haven't been able to open Soda since. Just a quick flash and it's gone :( If it doesn't get fixed SOON, will have to start all over at Day 1 - don't want that!!

• Carol_Stock
    Carol_Stock Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

My Soda failure to launch started yesterday. Same as many on here, mine is the Microsoft Store Windows 10 version on my laptop. I can still play on my Android tablet but that was always irregular so the daily bonus on my laptop is the only thing lost entirely. I did notify support and was told it is a bug and they are working on it.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?