(FIXED) After latest update, candy crush soda saga crashes on load on windows 10

Options

Answers

• LuciLu8
    LuciLu8 Posts: 323 Level 3
    edited February 2022
    Options

*Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rules 

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    edited February 2022
    Options

Hello @LuciLu8 and welcome to Soda community!

Yours is a different problem, please click the green button "ask a question" and open a new thread so we can discuss this further

Important: Please use English next time you post because Soda community only supports English so everybody can understand. If you're not very fluent it's totally ok, please use google traslate or bing.com

Thank you for your understanding!

Italian:

Il tuo è un problema diverso da quello presentato in questa discussione. Per favore, clicca il tasto verde "ask a question" che vedi sulla tua destra in questa pagina. In questo modo possiamo concentrarci sul tuo caso.

Importante! Per favore traduci in Inglese la prossima volta che posti perchè Soda community supporta solo l'Inglese affinchè tutti possano capire. Se non sei molto pratico va benissimo, per favore usa google traduttore or bing.com

Grazie!

• Dave1024
    Dave1024 Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

Had the game for some time now and has always played ok.Upgraded to Windows 11 a few months back and until now have not had any issues.Todat I tried to open the game but it just will not load.You get the splash screen which then disappears.Have deleted the and re installed it but the same thing happens. Just refuses to load Myother Candy crush game are not affected.Any advice please? Thankyou

• NaeNae69
    NaeNae69 Posts: 10 Pro Player 👑
    Options

It happens to me I had to uninstall then reinstall as long as u are signed in to a Google or apple acct u should be able to start right were u left off have u tried that then make sure to automatically update ana turn all permissions on that relate to the game even the camera I had to

• Nan53
    Nan53 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Same problem here, I hope we all don't lose everything!!

• computerdave911
    computerdave911 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

i am still able to play on facebook and it is where i left off, , its just the app not working, and i have 3 computers and 1 of them still working fine,

• Robar
    Robar Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Have the same problem with the game, on win10

• computerdave911
    computerdave911 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

getting this in Event Viewer under Error field ..( The server king.com.CandyCrushSodaSaga_1.211.900.0_x64__kgqvnymyfvs32!App did not register with DCOM within the required timeout.)

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?