We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Loss of Level on facebook using Chrome Win 7

Lo_Keng_Sin
Lo_Keng_Sin Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi, 

I connected login my  facebook using Google Chrome  . But now I lost all my levels on the system now I'm at level 1.  I was at level 395 when access  either IPHONE or android mobile and back? Is there anyway to get my levels 

Answers

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2

I'm not sure if you're saying that your level are okay on Facebook or not? Is your progress safe there and you have lost in on your mobile? Did you try disconnecting and reconnecting to Facebook in the Soda app?

• Lo_Keng_Sin
    Lo_Keng_Sin Posts: 2 Newbie

What I mean ,My progress stage has reset to level 1 on system's facebook  out of the sudden , using either Google Chrome or IE Browser.   Please kindly advise how can i get back to my actual progress level which is 395  , which i have achieved on Android mobile phone . Thanks you in advance 

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2

You're sure that you are logged into the correct Facebook account? It's not possible to remove your progress from Facebook. Maybe log into facebook on your mobile. Then open the candy crush app and click on the 'connect to Facebook' button. This should transfer your levels.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?