The level on my account is the level of my daughter.

I was at level 305 and now I'm at daughter level, even when I am connected on FB.. It seems that her game is on my account. How can I reset my level?

Best Answer

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Answer ✓

Hey France,

Sounds like you share devices.. ouch.

It shouldn´t be a problem, but it becomes one as soon as somebody doesn´t log out properly from their Facebook account.

When you connect to Facebook in the game app, it will automatically connect to the Facebook that´s open on the device.

This can´t be undone. Been there too myself.

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Answer ✓

Hey France,

Sounds like you share devices.. ouch.

It shouldn´t be a problem, but it becomes one as soon as somebody doesn´t log out properly from their Facebook account.

When you connect to Facebook in the game app, it will automatically connect to the Facebook that´s open on the device.

This can´t be undone. Been there too myself.

• France_Gosselin
    France_Gosselin Posts: 2 Newbie

Even if Facebook is open on the device on my daughter's name, in the game app, I have to login on my account. Usually there is no problem.

• Eymi_Escobar
    Eymi_Escobar Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited January 2017

Even if Facebook is open on the device on my daughter's name, in the game app, I have to login on my account. Usually there is no problem.

Hey France,I'm having the same problem. My game seems to be connected to my moms account and I'm not sure why. Did you ever find a solution to this problem.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?