How do fix in Candy Crush Soda Sage Store Unavailable. Try Again?

Options
jmcalcagno
jmcalcagno Posts: 3 Newbie

I'm going on day 4 getting Store Unavailable. Try Again. I've done everything but it won't clear. Any suggestions?

Jo Elllen Arnold

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited February 2022
    Options

Hello @jmcalcagno and welcome to Soda community!

I see. Let's find out what's going on.

Please check these troubleshooting steps, especially clearing the cache of Soda app. I know you said you tried fixing it but I need to know exactly which step you tried:

• check for Soda and device updates
    • check that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server
    • you might need to repeat the steps above 3-4 times

*depending on the type of the device you can clear cookies/cache of your device or cache of Soda app directly (Android). More info here. Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters

EDIT: I was informed that there was a brief server issue in Soda a few hours ago and it's been reported as fixed. Purchases and other activities in the game should work normally.

Do you still see an error message even after troubleshooting steps?🙂

Thank you

• sumtumn2019
    sumtumn2019 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I am having issues with the extra move store not being available for several days. Also when trying to open the piggy bank, it says contacting, but if I click on it, it tells me that no money has been removed from my account. I cannot move forward with this game without these issues being resolved. I am on level 6892. The gold tickets are stuck on 00.00. And four in a row will not allow me to pick another square. I cleared my cache as previously suggested. I received an email on February 26 that made suggestions, which I completed. It asked for a screen shot, which I sent, but I’m not sure where it went. So please help, or the game goes.

• myboyz04
    myboyz04 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I am having the same issue store not available I am playing on a PC

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hello @sumtumn2019 @myboyz04 and welcome to Soda community!

Are you seeing this type of error when you visit your profile settings?

• myboyz04
    Options

hello pitty_kitty and no I haven't seen that yet

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

That's good news @myboyz04

let's see if we can sort this out

where do you play Soda ? on Windows 10/11 app downloaded from Microsoft Store?

Or on a webpage through Facebook?

Did you try troubleshooting steps?

• check device updates.
    • check for Soda app updates or browser updates here (if you don't play on app)
    • check that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server
    • you might need to repeat the steps above 3-4 times

*if you play on Windows app you can't clear cache. You can clear cache on your browser if you play through Facebook. check here

• Sitar
    Sitar Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited March 2022
    Options

hello

i am having problems loading the candy crush soda for 2 weeks. i don't know what the problem is since i've been playing this game for a very long time. i contacted King.com who replied with instructions. i tried everything and nothing seems to work. i play this game on a pc windows 10 (updated) and not on a phone as it takes too much storage.

i don't know what else to do. i used to play this game on facebook and now i can't do that either. i cannot find the game on facebook. King.com suggested i go to settings and go to apps and website. when i do that i don't SEE CANDY CRUSH SODA

this is a problem that many people come across but nothing is happening. this issue needs to be addressed in a much serious manner. the instructions given to me do not work!!

i cannot believe that i am spending hours upon hours trying to figure this out, when this is supposed to be your job.

i am frustrated and frankly very disappointed with king.com

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hello @Sitar and welcome to Soda community!

let's try to understand what's going on 🙂

Does your w10 Soda app loads correctly but the in-app store show an connection error? then this support thread is the right one and we'll try to discuss this further

-----

Does your w10 Soda app fail to load? Does it show black screen when you launch it and then crash ? Then this pinned support thread is the one for you

(FIXED) After latest update, candy crush soda saga crashes on load on windows 10

We've been told that the problem has been already fixed. Updating the app is needed but not enough. You also need to update a file of your Windows pc, that is what worked for other players:

"The solution is to install the latest Visual Studio Redistributables for 2015/2017/2019/2022

You can download them from here:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/cpp/windows/latest-supported-vc-redist?view=msvc-170

Choose X64 if you've got a 64-bit OS, X86 if you've got a 32-bit OS"

Let me know if it works for you too🙂

• myboyz04
    Options

I still am unable to access the store I am not able to complete a level and getting very sick of this! I also play this game under another user and am able to access the store under that user but not my main I have done all the steps more then once to be able to access the store and still not able to I think my user is in some kind of stuck mode HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?