Wonder Ball vs Previous version of Daily Bonus (boosters)

Options
13»

Comments

• vinny99
    vinny99 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

I guess no one at King is interested in resolving this stupid wonderball issue? So, shouldn't we just quit and delete the game as a sign of protest?

• Florence58
    Florence58 Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

Yeah Vinny no one is listening at king.

I know a few who have deleted the game already..but I guess King don't care.

I'm certainly not playing as much as I did it's a real boring game now.

• Florence58
    Florence58 Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

@Elleni39

I'm not sure if uninstalling the game would take you back to before the wonder all..but it won't do any harm in trying.

I've uninstalled the game a few times before because I was having issues with it saying I wasn't connected to internet.

It won't affect anything if you uninstall .

Oh I'm so frustrated with the stupid wonderball. They might as well take it away and give us nothing for all the good it does.

And moderaters telling us basically to deal with it.

• dm1
    dm1 Posts: 54 Level 2
    Options

Yes, the moderators tell us to deal with it...not acceptable. Question I have is to our comments get passed on to the powers that be at King??? There are many unhappy players out there.

• Elleni39
    Elleni39 Posts: 75 Level 2
    Options

Florence..

I know installing will delete ur boosters, that's all i have left...no help but a stupid wonderball with 10 mins of a strip candy!..i don't wanna lose them..i know about 10 ppl who done deleted it already...they know were not happy yet they still push this on us...we were happy with the 2 hour boosters... n they took it away...we been playing for many years n now they wanna do some stupid test version.. there was nothing wrong wth ths old version.

• Elleni39
    Elleni39 Posts: 75 Level 2
    Options

I feel everyone's pain on here, florence, vinny, dm1... were all in the same wonderball boat!... we hate playing the game we were in love with for many years before this...someone at king , please change the daily bonuses back to the 2 hours n stop giving us loyal players who play everyday for years excuses!!!

• jacksgirl
    jacksgirl Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I took a long break from this game. Just came back and see people talking about boosters. I've never seen one. Where do you find them?

• vinny99
    vinny99 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

They come on their own when you open the game jacksgirl.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?