If u complain about the game do they sensor u? Are make it impossible to complete levels?

Options
Kymm4
Kymm4 Posts: 42 Level 2

I wanna know? It seem like my levels and my games are intentional for failure. I have played this games for years but I made a complain a month ago, And know it feels to me that im paying for it know. I'm sadπŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺ. I love the game sooooooooo much I don't wanna leave but I feel something. Please encourage ur team mate. Plea see e

Best Answer

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Additionally, if players' feedback coming from inside the game indicates a level is very hard/very easy to pass then it's likely the developers will tweak the level accordingly to keep a balance between challenge and fun as much as possible.πŸ™‚

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited May 2022
    Options

Hello @Kymm4 and welcome to Soda community!

No, there's no censorship regarding the games unless offensive language is used in comments and other house rules of the forum get violated. (you can find the house rules here) In that case Community manager deletes the content of the comments of the users.

If levels are hard, they're hard for most players. I don't see how specific levels could be made difficult for one person only if this is your concern.

If you need help with passing levels, feel free to share the level and we'll try have a look at itπŸ™‚

• Pitty_Kitty
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Additionally, if players' feedback coming from inside the game indicates a level is very hard/very easy to pass then it's likely the developers will tweak the level accordingly to keep a balance between challenge and fun as much as possible.πŸ™‚

• Kymm4
    Kymm4 Posts: 42 Level 2
    Options

Well the developer has tweaked my games and makes it impossible to pass a level. Even if u play it 100 x .. because i experience this more often know then I have I ever. My levels can't be passed eveb if u spend $100 on the level i t still wont passs.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?