How do I get my level where I was 1030

Options

Best Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,255 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @sajid_sj I am sorry to see you lost your progress. Let’s try to get it back 🙂

A reason could be your game needs to reconnect with King servers. So provided you saved your progress with a King account, log out of the game - clear the cache -> not data  that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates- log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly.

If you don’t see your progress back take a look here:

Select this option if you are playing on an Android device 

Select this option if you are playing on an Apple device 

If you have not saved the game, unfortunately, it won't be recorded on our servers which means we can't bring the lost top scores back to you, but we can manually restore your progress. What I suggest is that you connect the game to either Facebook or King account now, play a level and make your way to Support through here and they’ll try to help you out the best they can. 

Please be sure to select "Problems with my Game" and then "Game didn't save"

Good luck 🙂

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,255 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @sajid_sj I already answered your question here and since this is a duplicate, I’ll close this thread. Thanks 🙂

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?