Not fair

Options
iowncorgies
iowncorgies Posts: 2 Newbie

I only had 1 bear left. I went to the store to purchase more turns. Says store unavailable. Please give me the level for this issue

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,047 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @iowncorgies welcome to the Community. I'm sorry to hear that you got a notification that the store wasn't available. Usually the cause can be connection issues.

Please check that your WiFi signal is strong and or that your Internet Service Provider is not experiencing any issues.

Also you could do some troubleshooting: provided you saved your progress with a King account, log out of the game - clear the cache -> not data  that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates- log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly and try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data.

Have a Sodalicious day!

• iowncorgies
    iowncorgies Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Too get where there is only 1 item needed in a hard quest and this happens. Makes it not worth playing the game. Especially when you cant or wont look into that i tried to buy an item to e tend my moves. The least you could do is finish that quest for me. I have never had this issue in the ladt 12 + years of playing any games on fb

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,047 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello again @iowncorgies Sorry you couldn’t finish the level.

This Community is a forum where we trying to help and inform players. We are not able to exert any influence on your game. We moderators are volunteers and players just like you. 

You might consider creating a King account and syncing your facebook account progress. We regularly see various issues related to Facebook. But that choice is up to you. If you do want to create a King account, please know that your gold bars and progress can be synchronized. Boosters unfortunately not, these are not registered on King servers and are stored in the memory of your device! 

You can find more info by clicking the links below👇

Have a Sodalicious day 🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?