๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ Pride Season - Kimmy is going to Rainbow Reefs!

Options

Comments

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,451 Friends Moderator
    Options

First of all, thank you @FluffyDinosaur for getting pride season into my game. Thanks for tagging me @Yosca.ย 

I love events of this kind. I have the following answers to your questions:

๐Ÿ‘‰ What do you think of Rainbow Reef as a location?

It fits perfectly with the game. Rainbow Reef is for me the most beautiful location in the game so far.

๐Ÿ‘‰ How do you like the art and the look of this season?

I like it very much. The studio worked very creatively. All colors harmonize with each other. The lighting effects give the impression that the player himself is part of the event, is on the seabed and enjoys the incoming sunlight. It was really wonderful to present the topic in such a colorful way. The movement of the fish and the bubbling of the water was also well implemented. Many thanks to the studio.

๐Ÿ‘‰ What do you think about the quests and the rewards?

The quests were simple. Through the function to swap a quest, I have already done it.

I think about the rewards in a very differentiated way.ย 

With the pieces for the Supersonic lollipop there were decorative items for Tiffi to make everything pretty for the Pride celebration. It was really great to watch everything become more colorful and radiant. A brilliant idea from the studio. I loved it.ย 

I didn't find the miracle balls so helpful. I was wondering what the studio was thinking:

Which player can do something with getting a wrapped candy or fish for 5 minutes?

However, I found the shares for a Supersonic lollipop and the 10 gold bars at the last reward great.

๐Ÿ‘‰ Did you participate in the June tournament and if so, how did you like it?

No, I did not take part in the tournament. Since only the wrapped lollipops are counted in new levels, I have too few new levels. It doesn't make sense to me to compete with players who have just started or are still very far down the map.ย 

๐Ÿ‘‰ Is there anything you particularly love about it? Or something you don't like at all?

Basically, I love all events of this kind. What bothered me was that I got a popup after each passed level. I also received the popup when I didn't make any progress with the tasks. Or even now, when all tasks are completed. Maybe the studio can program it for next season so that this popup only appears when tasks have been completed.

Likewise, for the rewards, I would like us to get items to collect such as the exchange bonus (free hand switch) or striped lollipops.ย ย 

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    Options

how odd @hrodrig3 ๐Ÿค” by the looks of it, it seems reset

how many rewards have you unlocked in your pass? Would you share a screenshot of your progress in your pass, please?

For now, you could try checking troubleshooting steps help with restoring the decorations

• check for Soda and device updates
    • check that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server
    • you might need to repeat the steps above 3-4 times

*it depends on on the type of the device. Read all details here. You can clear cookies/cache of your device. Or clear cache of Soda app directly, if you own Android. Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters

Let me know how it goes, please!๐Ÿค—
  • Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,073 Soda Moderator
    edited June 2022
    Options

Hello @hrodrig3 Could it be that you claimed a rainbow from the rewards? I did that and my unicorn is gone too.

• Whodeet1
    Whodeet1 Posts: 70 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@Yosca Thanks for the tag!

I love the new season! The colors are gorgeous and I love the tasks.

• ALIXKATERINE
    ALIXKATERINE Posts: 317 Level 3
    Options

I love it! I love too much color!!! ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐ŸŽ‰

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    edited June 2022
    Options

Hello @Whodeet1 and @ALIXKATERINE !๐Ÿ˜€

I'm happy to hear it!

How do you feel about Pride being celebrated in Soda game? What do you think of it being such a big theme this month?

I'm curious to hear what you think! ๐Ÿค—

• ALIXKATERINE
    ALIXKATERINE Posts: 317 Level 3
    Options

Great! I love it. Because we celebrate inclusion within a large community. Diversity is celebrated. I love it! ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’™โค๏ธ๐ŸŽ‰

• hrodrig3
    hrodrig3 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

@Yosca thank you looks like there was a glitch, once reset all the goodies are back! thanks for your reply!๐Ÿ˜Š

• kcr331
    kcr331 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

You know what...I'm glad everyone that has chosen to be gay and bi and all the other letters of the alphabet has the freedom to do as they choose....however, I'm sick of it being literally shoved down the rest of our throats! We don't have a straight month!! I find this whole deal offensive and I want no part of the festivities. People seeking acceptance through over the top flamboyance are going about it in the wrong way. Enough is enough!!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?