Boosters

Pam_Love
Pam_Love Posts: 1 Newbie

I have boosters on my phone but not on my computer... Why is that??? can you help me? Its been like this for a long while now!!!!!candy crush soda

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hi Pam- Thanks for posting on King Care. The boosters are available only on the device you received them. The boosters that you receive on your mobile device will be used exclusively there and the same will happen to those boosters received when you play on a PC or laptop.

I hope this helps :-) 

Have a lovely week! 

• Kashmir
    Kashmir Posts: 4 Newbie

I transfered to a new tablet and I have the same issue now. It seems like you guys could transfer the boosters since you were able to transfer the game. I'm on level 360 and it has taken me forever to earn the boosters and I use them on the hard levels. So what you guys are saying is, i will lose them since i don't plan on playing on my old tablet anymore since it’s broken? I never pay for them but, I know a lot of people do and it isn't fair for you guys not to transfer them. You could compensate us somehow.

• Kashmir
    Kashmir Posts: 4 Newbie

Hi Pam- Thanks for posting on King Care. The boosters are available only on the device you received them. The boosters that you receive on your mobile device will be used exclusively there and the same will happen to those boosters received when you play on a PC or laptop.

I hope this helps :-) 

Have a lovely week! 

I transfered to a new tablet and I have the same issue now. It seems like you guys could transfer the boosters since you were able to transfer the game. I'm on level 360 and it has taken me forever to earn the boosters and I use them on the hard levels. So what you guys are saying is, i will lose them since i don't plan on playing on my old tablet anymore since it’s broken? I never pay for them but, I know a lot of people do and it isn't fair for you guys not to transfer them. You could compensate us somehow. - See more at: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/boosters-1892327474#entry_86093

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?