Level 1011 completed but no stars

Options
Bev_Manar
Bev_Manar Posts: 5 Level 2

I completed level 1011, but it doesn't show any stars.  I am up to level 1016 now, but my Avatar is stuck on 1011.  Also, I can't open any of the gift boxes for completing any of the levels after 1011.  Anyone run into this and know how I can fix it?

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Options

Hi Bev,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care. 

I´d recommend you to check for updates for your Android, the Candy Crush Soda Saga app and the Facebook app. Please restart your tablet afterwards and try again.

Make sure you connect to your account related to your att.net account. Let me know how you are getting on.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

• Bev_Manar
    Options

Thanks Tony Mc.  Android is up to date.  Candy Crush Soda is up to date.  Facebook is up to date.  I rebooted my tablet.  Still same result.   Also, I get same result on my android phone. 

• Tony_Mc
    Options

Thanks for your feedback Bev.

I have sent you a private message in order to be able to have a better look at your account. You should be able to see my message in your inbox here on King Care.

Kindest regards and have a great Sunday,

Tony - King Care Team

• Bev_Manar
    Options

Thanks Tony Mc.  Android is up to date.  Candy Crush Soda is up to date.  Facebook is up to date.  I rebooted my tablet.  Still same result.   Also, I get same result on my android phone. 

Thanks Tony Mc. I have ensured Facebook, Android and Candy Crush Soda are updated. I have readbooted my tablet. Still get same result. Also I have same problem on my android phone. Please help.
  • David_Bye
    David_Bye Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have this problem too and posted a question about it and it said it was already asked but I cannot see any fix for this. I have also checked all updates are done and turned off iPad but it is still stuck and I am not receiving rewards

• Bev_Manar
    Options

Hi David Bye.  King was unable to solve my problem.  I ended up going back and recompleting level 1011 and that fixed it for me.

• Tony_Mc
    Options

Hi David Bye.  King was unable to solve my problem.  I ended up going back and recompleting level 1011 and that fixed it for me.

Awesome Bev, that is great feedback; thanks for sharing!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?