Special Wonderball?

Options
Shelleydale
Shelleydale Posts: 111 Level 2

OK, so here's a new one.

Between the levels of 3772 and 3773 a wonderball popped up with a pink bear in it and a message that said complete the level in one turn and win a special Wonderball. It asked to choose boosters , which I didn't do because I didn't want to waste my own boosters and didnt know if they were the same ones or different. There were two buttons, ' Play' or ' 'Skip'. I played the game, which was a get the bears above the string, and I completed it in one try. The game then returned to level 3773, and I did not receive any bonus . Why am I not surprised!

Was this just a figment of my imagination? What bonus was I supposed to get and why didnt I get it?

Shellley

Answers

• jfoster323
    jfoster323 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I'm having the same issue. I've had at least 4 of these ”bonus" levels appear and have beaten all but one, but never get any bonus wonderball. I used boosters in a couple so I'm super pissed. The first time I thought it was a glitch, but now I'm just irritated.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited July 2022
    Options

Hello @Shelleydale @jfoster323

This might be a new feature that is being tested and it looks like you're experiecing glitches.

I haven't seen this in my game yet so I don't know how it works nor looks like, unfortunately.

Just so we' re on the same page, this feature you have is not Treasure Hunt (new Batula feature)?

would you mind providing more details so I can pass them on and Soda Game Studio can look into your games?

• what is your game user ID number? check out this guide on how to find it.
    • which device do you use? (make and model)

thanks

• Shelleydale
    Options

No, it is not the treasure hunt. ( I have had problems with that game too, with a wonderball that went missing. I contacted the community and Support to try to get a ' Marvelous ' wonderball. The latter have responded three times with a " canned" response to contact the Community ( which I already did) and read the Help column. Totally Useless.

No, this was completelly different. Asi I said, it popped up when I was advancing level. It was a blue wonderball with a pink bear inside it and the rest I've already described.

I use two devices, my laptop ( Windows Ten-Microsoft ) and also my i-phone 11 prom max.. On this occasion I was on my laptop.

My ID number is 8706866569

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,035 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @Shelleydale and @jfoster323 !

Thanks for reporting. This issue has been solved earlier today- can you please check in your game?

(shout-out to the Soda Mods for the heads-up!)

• Shelleydale
    Options

How do I check in my game? The wonderball and game is long gone/ Where do I check?

• Shelleydale
    Options

Yesterday and today, my iphone screen continues to go black. When it says get lives, or when there are extra moves for adds, the screen goes black. Only way to fix is to turn the phone off and then on again. If you're not going to provide extra moves of lives, then don't but dont interupt the game and " promise " only to provide a crashed game.,,

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hello @Shelleydale

thanks for sharing and sorry for the late reply. I'll pass on your details so this can be looked into.

I understand the game crashes and goes blank only after you watch ads in your iphone?

thanks

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hello @Shelleydale !

I heard back from community manager! she would like to have a confirmation 🙂

do you still experience the crashing problem? If so, does the crashing happen only after you watch an ad?

Does it happen in other circumestances? Which ones?

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks🤗

• Shelleydale
    Options

In the past two weeks:

Lost ' Marvelous ' Wonderball, which just vanished.

No response from support just repeated pre-made messages to check with the Comunity and at the Help Center- No reimbursement of the Wonderball.

No " special " wonderball " and no " fix " for not receiving it as described.

I am fed up and ready to quit the game. entirely. How do I get rid of it???

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited August 2022
    Options

I understand @Shelleydale I'm sorry to hear baout this but only Player Support may send refunds if it's possible.

Please answer my questions so I can pass on this infos to community manager:

do you still experience the crashing problem? If so, does the crashing happen only after you watch an ad?

Does it happen in other circumestances? Which ones?

Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?