Earning unlimited lives and losing them again when I stop playing

Malene_Jakobsen
Malene_Jakobsen Posts: 3 Newbie

When I get my bonus of getting to play unlimitedly for a period of time - for instance when I get my daily bonus or the extra ones that lie by different levels - then when I stop playing and not having used all my time then once I play again all my time has gone. Now this is NEW!! First of all I lose my 23+ hours of time getting a message I cannot get them back now this :-( Before when I got my unlimited lives I could switch of the game, turn off my tablet and when I got back on my unlimited time was still there - now all the time runs out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am not happy with this at all - the other day I got 2 hours of time, had lost all when I wanted to play again. It cannot be right that I really need to play for full 2 hours to make use of the time otherwise I lose it?? You need to fix this or tell me what I am doing wrong. 

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2

From what I know, the unlimited lives feature has always been the same. It's constantly running, even if you close the app, the timer will still countdown. For me it's always been like this and I'm sure all other players will say the same. 

• Malene_Jakobsen
    Malene_Jakobsen Posts: 3 Newbie

Thank you for your answer but this is not true - it used to be like that in the beginning but then it changed. For as long as I can now remember my time was saved - when I didn't want to or couldn't play any longer and wanted to/had to turn off the game. Example: I had 23 hours - played for an hour, turned off the game and my tablet and when turning it back on I still had my 22 hours left - so something has defenitely changed! I want it fixed somehow - it is not right that you earn something and the because you can't play for a while you lose out - I am seriously unhappy with this.....

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?