Sync data from facebook to king account

Options
iamkungjang
iamkungjang Posts: 2 Newbie

How to Sync data from facebook to king account ?

i try with Q&A but it not wotking

thank you.

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,047 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @iamkungjang welcome to the Community

• Go to this page: https://king.com/games 
    • In the top-right corner, click "Log in". (If you are already logged in, it will say "Settings", in which case skip the next two steps)
    • In the top-right corner, click "Settings"
    • Choose the option "Account", then down at the bottom select "Score and progression sync"
    • Select "Sync progress" and you will be asked to log in to your Facebook account.

And that's it! Your progress will be synced across both your King and Facebook accounts.

Please note: your progress and Gold Bars will be synced across all accounts and all signed-in devices, but other items like Boosters are stored on your device and are not synced. 

If you previously linked a Facebook account to a King account , for any game, neither account can be linked to another account afterwards. You can only sync your King and Facebook account once

• iamkungjang
    iamkungjang Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Sync Progression is not working!!!

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,047 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hi again @iamkungjang

This image shows that the Facebook account was already linked to a King account. Once a Facebook account is linked to a King account, neither account can be linked to another account afterwards.

If you don’t remember, it is best to contact Player Support so they can check what year and help you further.

If you happen to play on mobile you can contact them directly from your device:

- Open the game app —> tap on the blue gear

- Tap on the ? mark

- My game progress

-  Choose “How do I save my progress”

- Scroll down to the bottom and tap  "Contact Us" , select “problems with my game” select “game didn’t save”, describe and submit

If you don’t play on mobile or Windows app, please contact Player Support Team HERE. Select “Problems with my game” subtopic “game didn’t save” Describe briefly, don’t forget to mention your Game ID, how to find: HERE and submit.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?