Teams

Options
Delay_Spawn
Delay_Spawn Posts: 2 Newbie

Why does the team button not appear am using Facebook also Apple iPad.

Answers

• Aly_80
    Aly_80 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I am just starting this App like 30 minutes ago, so I can't help and I apologize!!! Have you tried the Q&A section or email maybe? I'm actually trying to figure out how to even get a team and other things that I should be aware of, I'm NEW at all these different Apps and which ones are LEGIT and which ones AREN'T!!!

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @Delay_Spawn and welcome to Soda community!

Do you mean that it has disappeared suddenly or it's always been missing in your game?

if it's the latter case: some features may not available to all players' games yet as features are rolled out by the Game Studio to different groups of players over time.

Let's check troubleshooting steps to verify whether more features and/or events are available in your game or not 🙂

• Do you read a connection error ("there was a connection errror, try again in a bit") when you visit profile settings in soda app?

If you don't, please go ahead and:

• check for Soda and device updates
    • check that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server
    • you might need to repeat the steps above 3-4 times

If teams feature is still missing than we players can make sure the app is up to date and be patient 😅 feature being available is decided by the Game Studio

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?