Soda is not connecting to internet

Options
lolagator
lolagator Posts: 11 Level 2

How do I get soda to reconnect to the internet? My IPad is connected but soda isn’t. Why?

Best Answer

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @lolagator and welcome to Soda community!

Sorry to hear about this 😔

when did this problem start?

do you see this connection error in your Soda profile settings?

which country are you playing from?

thanks

• lolagator
    Options

Yes I see this, and says connection problem when I try and sign in. USA. And when I click on the internet connection it says sorry can't connect. My I pad is connected. Thanks.

Also not getting extra plays anymore on Samsung. Do those stop when you get to higher levels? Thank you.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hello @lolagator ! thank you for the infos

In this case, I can suggest you try this trick to see if it works, it helped me 1 out of the 2 times it happened to me

• force close the app (or make sure it's not running in the background)- switch off your internet connection - start the app but don't click "play" yet - switch on internet connection- then click "play"

If this doesn't work then the only solution to fix this problem is to uninstall and reinstall Soda app.

This type of error appears when something unknown goes wrong in Soda app and it often signals that the game app got damaged. (This doesn't mean that there's something wrong with your device)

In this state, your game is offline: you can't play normally, save progress and make purchases. You can't contact Player Support directly from your app so they can't look into it.

Unfortunately, uninstalling the app will delete all your boosters (they're saved locally on your device) and recent progress you made while being offline due to this problem. If you have a King/ Facebook account, you'll be able to retrieve all the gold bars and progress you made before this problem arised.

It's not ideal at all but it will allow you to play normally again.

-----

If you progress is partially or entirely lost after reinstalling the app, create an account if you don't have one already and contact Player Support so they can manually restore your progress on your account:

How to contact Player Support: open soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "my game progress"- "how do I save progress"- scroll down and click "contact us". Please be sure to select "Problems with my Game" and then "Game didn't save", add your current level and send.

-----

If you lost purchased items that you didn't use, you may ask Player Support for a replacement. More infos here

Items obtained for free in the game can't be refunded as per terms and conditions of the game. More infos here.

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited September 2022
    Options

As for your Samsung device, what do you mean as " extra plays" exactly?

Provided you keep your device and Soda app always up to date, some soda events and features can become not available for a period of time. They can become available again. This is not something the player can intervene on and is not an anomaly, as Soda Game Studio spreads out features across players. When a feature is absent, it's possible that a different feature is available instead. That being said, a feature can become absent because of maintenance reasons.

An example of feature that comes and goes in the game is ads feature (extra moves at the end of level, extra boosters after watching ads), if this is what you mean in your post. I also haven't seen it my game for quite some time now and it's not the first time it happens 🙂 but, it hasn't been removed from the game altogether, from what we know

• lolagator
    Options

Pitty_Kitty,

Thank you for helping me. I have deleted the Sosa game off I Pad, now need to know where to get the app - king, apple or some other place. Appreciate all your help!

Sybil

• Pitty_Kitty
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @lolagator

After uninstalling Soda app you should be able to download it from your App store in your ipad. Did you try searching for "Candy Crush Soda Saga " in your app store?

this link might be helpful:

Apple: App store,

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?