no gold bars

Lisa
Lisa Posts: 53 Level 2

I played Bubblegum Hill and won the game.  The game finished about an hour later, but I never got notified of how many gold bars I had won for that game.  How do I get the gold bars I won prior to the game stopping?

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

Hi Lisa,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

• Lisa
    Lisa Posts: 53 Level 2

Tony,

Thank you for the response to my question; however, you mentioned that you sent me a private message, but I do not see that message.  Would you please resend.  It was regarding no gold bars after winning Bubblegum Hill when the game had only about an hour left before it stopped.  

Thanks

• Tony_Mc

Tony,

Thank you for the response to my question; however, you mentioned that you sent me a private message, but I do not see that message.  Would you please resend.  It was regarding no gold bars after winning Bubblegum Hill when the game had only about an hour left before it stopped.  

Thanks

Hi Lisa, thank you for your answer. You should be able to see my private message next to your avatar here on King Care. Please let me know how you're getting on. Kindest regards and have a great Sunday, Tony - King Care Team
  • Tony_Mc

Hi Lisa,

Thanks again for your answer.

You should be able to see my private message next to your avatar here on King Care.

Please let me know how you're getting on.

Kindest regards and have a great Sunday,

Tony - King Care Team

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?