Piggy bank?!

Options
Maura_Langston
Maura_Langston Posts: 3 Newbie

My piggy bank keeps saying it's full. (I don't even know what that means) When I hit it, it freezes. When I reopen I'm missing gold bars. What is the piggy bank even supposed to do? 

Best Answer

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    edited August 2017 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Maura Langston,

I'm glad to see you've discovered the great new Piggy Bank feature.

Fill up your Piggy Bank by collecting stars when you beat a level - the more stars you get the more Gold Bars will be added to the Piggy Bank, especially on those 'Hard' and 'Super Hard' levels!

Keep filling the Piggy Bank until you see a message stating 'Piggy Bank available.'

Then simply choose whether to unlock it there and then by paying the stated amount, or keep on collecting until you get the "Piggy Bank full' message and then unlock it. Either way it's a great and easy way to collect more of those precious Gold Bars.

I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.

Kindest regards and have a great day,

Tony - King Care Team

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    edited August 2017 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Maura Langston,

Fill up your Piggy Bank by collecting stars when you beat a level - the more stars you get the more Gold Bars will be added to the Piggy Bank, especially on those 'Hard' and 'Super Hard' levels!

Keep filling the Piggy Bank until you see a message stating 'Piggy Bank available.'

Then simply choose whether to unlock it there and then by paying the stated amount, or keep on collecting until you get the "Piggy Bank full' message and then unlock it. Either way it's a great and easy way to collect more of those precious Gold Bars.

I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.

Tony - King Care Team

• babsrn1
    babsrn1 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

King must be crazy and getting greedy to think people are going to pay $$ to open this piggy bank. After "earning" it. It should be a  free bonus.

• JFG7
    JFG7 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi Maura Langston,

Tony - King Care Team

I also have this problem. And even though my piggy bank is full and it's well past the 3 day waiting period, I am still unable to unlock the piggy bank. I don't see an unlock button. And idea on how to fix this?
  • Tony_Mc
    Options

Hi All,

I recommend our latest Blog about the Piggy Bank here https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/what-is-the-piggy-bank 

Have a great Sunday,

Tony - King Care Team

• June_Tolleson
    June_Tolleson Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Mine says full up to 60 coins @ 2.99 I pay the price and find I am being charged 4.98 why is that and how do I get a refund or credit for paying double 

• Tony_Mc
    Options

Hi June Tolleson,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

I have sent you a private message regarding your account in order to be able to have a look at it. You should be able to see my message in your inbox here on King Care.

Tony - King Care Team

• Leanne_Redmond
    Leanne_Redmond Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi Maura Langston,

Tony - King Care Team

Mine has been full twice and I clicked to collect now I have been charged twice???i thought the whole point of waiting till it was full was to cash in on what you have built up FOR FREE???
  • Jaak_Anari
    Jaak_Anari Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

gluttony it is, congrats, king , you got it!

• tinzac
    tinzac Posts: 32 Level 2
    Options

Yep, just trying to charge more money for a game that is increasingly becoming a waste of time and no longer fun

• Tony_Mc
    Options

gluttony it is, congrats, king , you got it!

Hi Jaak Anari, Thank you for posting this here on King Care.Your feedback is important to us and I appreciate it a lot that you chose our community site to do so. Kindest regards and have a great day,Tony - King Care Team

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?