What's happening in Soda in May? 🏖️🏹
🏆🏖️ Soda Summer Season is here!
🎉🥳New Accessibility features are coming to Soda!

🏆🏹 Claim your Soda Cup Badge!
Qualifers // Quarters // Semis // Finals

soda crush

Options
Rhonda_Lerner
Rhonda_Lerner Posts: 14 Level 2
edited November 2022 in Support

i just got a new phone and my level of progress is correct, but, i lost all my boosters and my daily booster

which was at 965. how do i get back to where i was?

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 148,113 Candy Moderator
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 154,321 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Very sorry for your problem! You can check to read here (Lost boosters on your mobile? Oh no! Let’s see if we can solve it!) that I hope you can understand to read them.

⚠️ So please also attention when you have trouble to lose all of your boosters! ⚠️

1. The boosters also cannot be transferred / saved to any devices on any King's Games when you switch out new or change or upgrade device or reinstall game! 

2. The boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that they are not saved on our servers especially if you didn't have the game saved. 

It’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the game play. 

They do not replace items and help you to return your boosters back that have not been purchased but if you have however lost purchased items, please report this to their Player Support team here and then ask and send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID), so they can help. 😊

And don't worry! You can still earned more boosters (gold bars) by in-game features/events (also contests) that you can use the boosters to beat any tricky levels. 😉

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• Rhonda_Lerner
    Options

okay....this is not good, but, i get it. my husband has a different problem on soda crush. his new phone did NOT transfer his progress, so he is back to level 1 even though he was above 2520. he still has his old phone which shows the right level. is there any way to get his progress on his new phone?

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 154,321 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Let's try following these steps of moving game progress to a new device (Android) or (Apple) that I hope these helps. 😊

If it's still not worked, you click on "Contact Us" then you ask a problem and send Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I hope how they can help and answer you but it taken longer. 😉

• Rhonda_Lerner
    Options

okay, but, it says to install the game on your new device after backing up the old. what happens when the new device already has the game on there at level 1? if he uninstalls the game on the new device, will it delete the game on his old phone that has the correct level? please explain.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?