Harvest Season

Wanda_Winslow
Wanda_Winslow Posts: 17 Level 2

I am playing Harvest Season. One of the quests is to win the Episode Race which is worth 80 points. I have won the episode race twice and get no credits for it. Help?

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited November 2022

Hello @Wanda_Winslow and welcome to Soda community!

I can suggest troubleshooting steps, let me know if they help or not:

• check for Soda and device updates
    • check that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server
    • you might need to repeat the steps above 3-4 times

*it depends on on the type of the device. Read all details here.

If you own Android mobile, visit device Settings - Apps - Candy Crush Soda Saga - Storage - Clear Cache. Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters

If you own Apple mobile, visit Settings - Safari - Clear History and Website Data

----

There has been another report from another player regarding this quest so there might be a chance this quest doesn't work for some players. If troubleshooting doesn't help, the best thing to do is to skip the quest and move on to another one. Hopefully the game will offer a different one. Quests can be refreshed 1 at a time every 6 hours

• Wanda_Winslow
    Wanda_Winslow Posts: 17 Level 2

In regards to Harvest Season, I see where I change the quest, thanks! However,I won the Episode Race on level 6370, again, did not get any coins for winning.😠 Also, I cleared the cache and, yes, it was only the cache. I still have my boosters. But now all side games have disappeared, Harvest Season, team games, Batula's ball,Tiff's game. All I have are levels. GEEZ!

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited November 2022

Hello @Wanda_Winslow

this may happen when we clear cache, it happens to me all the time in my android mobile but you don't have to worry! Try to open Soda app, play any level, close the app and repeat these steps until the app slowly reloads all features and theme map. Clearing cache is meant to help you restart the app game, not delete boosters

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?