Lost EVERYTHING AGAIN!!!!

Options
JVO123
JVO123 Posts: 61 Level 2
edited November 2022 in Support

The game quit mid-game when I re-started, I lost everything. Almost all my gold bars, my help things everything. This is the 3rd time in the last few months this has happened.

Comments

• JVO123
    Options

Did bring me back to where I was earlier in the year but have spent all this time and effort these last two times to get back all the stuff and win contests that I am ready to quit! What is going on?

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @JVO123 !

I'm sorry to hear about this. Usually return to old progress means the app was having connection issues within while new levels were being played, provided a King or Facebook account was used. The game couldn't sync and save new progress on King servers. It's possible a glitch of a different nature happened. In any case Player Support (customer service) should be contacted because they can look into this and manually restore your lost progress.

If the app was having connection issues/was corrupted and you've already lost everything (no boosters) I'd recommend to reinstall the app altogether. Reinstalling the app deletes data stored on the device (boosters) and not data stored on King servers (progress and gold bars)

Player Support (customer service) can restore progress and reinstate lost items won for free, if possible. If items were purchased then Player Support can definitely reimburse them. Community forum is not able to handle progress issues and refunds.

How to contact Player Support from Soda app in mobile devices and Windows 10, 11 computers: launch soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- select topic and subtopic- scroll down and click "contact us". Explain your problem and send.

• JVO123
    Options

Playing yesterday at level 685. Earlier this year was at 4900 or so. Program stopped and when I restarted, I was at level 4900 but no team, goldbars,games...I would really like to go back to where I was on 685.Same thing happened to me in October. That time I had gotten to about 2500. How can I delete my e-mail from King so when I start from level 1 again (yes, that is what I want) I can re-load it and go back to where I started instead of 4900 with nothing?

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited November 2022
    Options

Hello again @JVO123

as I mentioned in my reply here, you should contact Player Support (Customer Service) directly from your Soda app.

This community forum is not able to restore progress or reinstate items while Player Support can restore your progress at any point you want it to be. So if you wish to be brought back to level 1 or moved forward to 4900 in the same King account, you just need to make this request to Player Support and they erase your level data associated to your account or manually restore your progress by adding default scores up til level 4900.

Hope this clarifies 🙂. please follow these directions to contact Player Support directly from your game app so they can locate your account:

How to contact Player Support from Soda app in mobile devices and Windows 10, 11 computers: launch soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- select topic "my game progress" and subtopic "game didn't save"- scroll down and click "contact us". Explain your problem and send.

Check out this guide for directions step by step: 👇️

How to contact Support from the game app to report Lost progress issues!

If you're not able to contact Player Support through game app then you may use this link but I advise you add your game user ID in the form so they can locate your account easily.

Let me know if you need further details 🙂

This discussion will be merged to the original discussion

• JVO123
    edited November 2022
    Options

Posted to Support. No reply. Just want to delete e-mail and start from level 1 again and then re-load e-mail... so the next time this happens I won't have to go to 4900 with nothing to help. I will not ever spend another penny on buying anything so I either re-start on the early levels and build a bank or quit altogether.

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited November 2022
    Options

Hello @JVO123

unfortunately these operations to your account can be done only by Player Support.

I understood you posted your second request by mistake here but if you say you can't contact Player Support, I'll let community manager know so a way to put you in contact with Support can be found 🙂

Is your ID still 13504225591?

• JVO123
    edited November 2022
    Options
  • king5205
    king5205 Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options

Can I have help and support with my problem I have reported please, it seems I am being ignored

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hello @JVO123 !

did support reach out to you? community manager said they reopened your ticket to clear things up 🤗

• king5205
    king5205 Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options

Thank you, the bake a cake started working again when I managed to save the game. The only think I had to do was contact the team again and request them as friends but I didn’t have to start from the beginning. Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?