What's happening in Soda in May? 🏖️🏹
🏆🏖️ Soda Summer Season is here!
🎉🥳New Accessibility features are coming to Soda!

🏆🏹 Claim your Soda Cup Badge!
Qualifers // Quarters // Semis // Finals

Level 1993 still has a critical error. There is half a bear in the last tile on bottom right.

Options
Kayleen55
Kayleen55 Posts: 3 Newbie

Please fix level 1993.  Still can not remove the last half bear tile in bottom right.  This has been going on for weeks King

Answers

• Anna_Kendall
    Anna_Kendall Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

As of 10 minutes ago, it is still nonfunctional. 

• John_Zaleskas
    John_Zaleskas Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    It's amazing that when you try to contact king they send you to this message board of other players with the same issues as if we should figure it out on our own. I'm demanding every penny I've ever spent on gold bars and add ons in a refund from king. I think we all need to demand a refund. These thieves shouldn't be allowed to do this and then not ever have a chance to contact a customer service rep. Disgraceful
  • Kathy_Rader
    Kathy_Rader Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

I beat this even though it took me quite a few tries. I finally knocked out that bear first and then I won.

• Anna_Kendall
    Anna_Kendall Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I got kicked out of the level whenever I tried to remove the partial bear. I finally went online on my computer to pass the level. Still nonfunctional on my phone. 

• Izzet_Aydın
    Izzet_Aydın Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I've the same problem. I've spent more then 20 breaker and booster, all i have got is the game crashed.

• Kayleen55
    Kayleen55 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    It's amazing that when you try to contact king they send you to this message board of other players with the same issues as if we should figure it out on our own. I'm demanding every penny I've ever spent on gold bars and add ons in a refund from king. I think we all need to demand a refund. These thieves shouldn't be allowed to do this and then not ever have a chance to contact a customer service rep. Disgraceful
    I agree! If you do this copy and paste to all on this rant and we should all send the same request

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?