Candy Crush Soda

Options
Michael2017
Michael2017 Posts: 4 Newbie

The still keeps crashing making it very glitchy and slow causing the game and the phone to restart. It's been like that for a few days.

Answers

• teasir
    teasir Posts: 4,567 Level 4
    edited December 2022
    Options

@Michael2017 Have you checked your phones storage? My I phone was acting that way because it was too full to function properly. I had to delete unused apps; etc. You might need to clear out the cache. I am quite sure a moderator will come to give you better suggestions. I hope this helps πŸ™‚

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,800 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @Michael2017 welcome to Soda Community

I’m sorry to hear this. Please try the troubleshooting:

πŸ‘‰ provided you saved your progress with a King account, log out of the game - clear the cache ->Β not dataΒ Β that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates - log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly and try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data.

Clear cache in Android: go to settings - tap on apps - tap on candy crush soda - tap on storage - tap on clear cache (not data❗️)

Clear cache in iOS: go to settings - tap on Safari - tap on Clear history and website data

Let me know if this works πŸ™‚

• TeddyBruschi
    TeddyBruschi Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

How long is a day in daily calendar? Is it 24hrs? Does a new day always start at same time or does last time played start a new day? There is no timer, but I have lost progress even if I play once in every 24 hr time period.

Thanks in advance!

• Tee4wye
    Tee4wye Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Just paid for bars and others and didn't receive it

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?