No rewards for Candy Crush Soda Championship Streak

Options
MaryAng888
MaryAng888 Posts: 6 Level 2

Hi, I've won 2 badges in the Candy Crush Soda Championship Streak yesterday morning, I won the 3rd but I didn't receive the badge and prizes. My User ID is 1815534103. Please assist. Thanks.

ยซ1

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited January 2023
    Options

Hello @MaryAng888 and welcome to Soda community!

Thanks for reporting and the ID.

I have a question for you, do you recall when you first opened the app and if you got only rewards from other events instead yesterday? For example , did you take part in Kimmy's yellow candies hunt last week and launch Soda app yesterday after after Kimmy event ended to claim those rewards? Or did you launch Soda app after weekly contest ended but before other events (Kimmy's event) ended?

thanks

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Also, these would be helpuful infos for the investigation- which device do you use to play Soda (make and model)?

Do you play on multiple devices?

thanks

• MaryAng888
    Options

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. I opened the app yesterday immediately after the Championship Streak, expecting to get the 12 h free life and other boosters but I was disappointed that after completing one level, the message shows that the board has restarted with no prize given after the 3-week Championship Streak. I launched Soda app after the weekly contest but before the other events ended. I had no problem receiving the prizes previously. Thanks for your kind attention on this matter.

• MaryAng888
    Options

Hi, I play on Samsung Galaxy A22 5G. No issues prior to yesterday's unfortunate incident. I hope the matter could be resolved. Thanks.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

thanks @MaryAng888

I'll be forwarding these infos to community mamager so Soda Studio is informed.

I'll get back to you, if I have updates on the matter

• MaryAng888
    Options

Hi,, may I know roughly how long would the wait for the updates be from Soda Studio? Thanks

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hello @MaryAng888

I wouldn't know, I'm sorry.

However I did forget to tell you that you should contact King Player Support to ask them if they can send a replacement of your missing prize, my apologies.

• How to contact Player Support from Soda app in mobile devices and Windows 10, 11 computers: launch soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "purchases and gold bars"- "why haven't I received my purchase"- scroll down and click "contact us". Explain your problem and send.

Check out this guide for directions step by step: ๐Ÿ‘‡๏ธ

How to contact Player Support from the game to report Purchase issues!

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hello @MaryAng888 !

I heard back from the Game Studio after and it seems something in the problem description was not quite clear, so I'd like to clear things up with your help ๐Ÿ™‚

Would you be so kind to describe what happened in your own words so I can forward that as well?

you took part in one weekly contest (first week) and won the contest= you got 1st prize and first 1 badge. Is that correct?

you took part in the next weekly contest (second week) and won the contest= you got 1st prize and second badge. Is that correct?

you took part in the next weekly contest (third week) and won the contest= you got 1st prize but you did not get third badge nor the championship streak prize. Is that correct?

you took part in 3 weekly contests 3 weeks in a row, is that correct?

thanks

• MaryAng888
    Options

Hi, that's correct. I took part in the weekly contests 3 weeks in a row and won the 1st prize and badge on 19 Dec 2022, won the 1st prize and 2nd badge on 26 Dec 2022 and won the contest on 2 Jan 2023 but I did not get the Championship Streak prize of the 12 h life and boosters. I hope to hear from you soon. Thanking you in advance.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

thanks a lot! I just forwarded your message

hope we can have updates on this soon ๐Ÿค—

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?